2022 schedule

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Well I want to see the hardest games in the first half of the season. That’s when Murray will play his best and that’s the best time to have Dhop out so he can be healthy the second half. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if we are 7-1 after the first eight games.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

From someone in Reddit. Possible leaked schedule from Cardinals. It's been taken down.

Tampa Bay on Christmas.

We'll see.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Well I want to see the hardest games in the first half of the season. That’s when Murray will play his best and that’s the best time to have Dhop out so he can be healthy the second half. It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if we are 7-1 after the first eight games.
7-1 without D-Hop, when most here blame D-Hop's absence for our late-season slide. I'm just not seeing it.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
7-1 without D-Hop, when most here blame D-Hop's absence for our late-season slide. I'm just not seeing it.

I haven't seen anyone say he was the reason. I've seen people say it was a factor, of course it would be. But Murray didn't play very well, Kliff didn't adjust well. We had other injuries etc. A combination of many things.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Eh, I think they’re a good team, but will be held back cause of a sub-par QB.
Hurts gave us problems in 2020. He's not a consistently good passer. However, with their commitment to the run and play-action they are a tough matchup for us.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I know the schedule can help some teams with lesser opponents, but I frankly never have been too interested on who we play due to difficulty since I guess I am sort of a purest when it comes to reasons of competition. The winner of the Lombardi Trophy earns being the best team, that's what the trophy is for, so if you cannot beat the other good teams, then you have no business winning it all which for me is the objective

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone say he was the reason. I've seen people say it was a factor, of course it would be. But Murray didn't play very well, Kliff didn't adjust well. We had other injuries etc. A combination of many things.
I have seen a few media pundits which have said he was the reason, but I don't buy it either if you have a good team. If you are losing a bulk of your games, the reason might be QB, multiple injuries or coaching but not losing one guy at the WR position... D-Hop does not play defense :)

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have the Saints on TNF, and the Bucs on Christmas Day.

AGAIN, TNF home game and home game for Christmas Day. Back to back years. Dammit.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

From someone in Reddit. Possible leaked schedule from Cardinals. It's been taken down.

Tampa Bay on Christmas.

We'll see.
How's this looking now? We open vs the Chiefs.

Saints will be Hopkins first game back on TNF, unless we have a stupid early bye.

I hope we have more AFC matchups while he's out.

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Hurts gave us problems in 2020. He's not a consistently good passer. However, with their commitment to the run and play-action they are a tough matchup for us.
Yeah, I'm not gonna bag on Hurts just yet at all. His completion % went from 52% to 61% from 2020 to 2021...He now has 19 total starts in the NFL and he's still only 23 years old. Will he be a superstar? Probably not, but he's still young enough to keep improving for another year or two and then he'll be settled in.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We have the Saints on TNF, and the Bucs on Christmas Day.

AGAIN, TNF home game and home game for Christmas Day. Back to back years. Dammit.
Nothing wrong with that. Playing at home on Thursday, regardless of last year, is still to our advantage. Everyone should be beaten senseless if we play at home as poorly as we did last year.

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I would gladly take them haha
I know most people would, I think the collapse the last couple years and several years of dealing with heat and traffic for every home game have finally worn down the fun for opening day games for me.

The Saints and Bucs games will be cool though lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose