OT: As per the norm stay 10 miles away from any wide receiver that Russ Smith wants

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry had to @Russ Smith :)

hey we can get him cheap now.

What the heck did he do that description of tampering is all over the place? Not good though the domestic part of that does not sound good for him

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone named Tony Kovaleski said the update is Jeudy did "not hit her, no physical violence, did not resist arrest."

So that implies whatever the tampering was about is the primary crime but that he did it to someone else making it also domestic violence.

Also the twitter for the arrest says no bond which I assume means no bail so must have been serious

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone named Tony Kovaleski said the update is Jeudy did "not hit her, no physical violence, did not resist arrest."

So that implies whatever the tampering was about is the primary crime but that he did it to someone else making it also domestic violence.

Also the twitter for the arrest says no bond which I assume means no bail so must have been serious

Yea allowing no bond is not a good sign.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
We’ll that’s about as clear as mudd! Wonder if he had someone else’s gun, knife, whip, bat, stick or whatever and wanted to injure someone.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Upon hearing this news!

You must be registered for see images attach

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Another Bama WR bites the dust. Juedy is crazy talented but his production even with poor QB play was suspicious. I was excited about seeing him with Russ.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So, he takes documents related to his kid, and the car seat, and locks it in his car, most likely during some petty argument, his lady friend calls police because she's annoyed, tells the cops there is no physical violence, he does not resist... and he gets no bail? Very confusing.

Reactions: PJ1

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Domestic Violence, aka DV, isn't a crime by itself, but rather a "tag." You don't have to have any physical contact to get the "DV tag."

You can catch your significant other giving a bj to a dude in his car, throw rocks at his car, and get charged with criminal damage/DV.

You can catch her out in public making out with a dude, throw a fit, scream, call her names, and otherwise cause a disturbance, and get charged with disorderly conduct/DV.

You can plant a recording device, track her phone activity, or plant a GPS tracker on her (to catch her/confirm your suspicions) and get charged with various crimes that will all carry a DV tag.

A friend of mine, and former RB for ASU/the Cardinals (not saying much more) was arrested and charged with a crime carrying a DV tag for snatching his wife's phone from her hands after suspecting (and confirming) she was texting her extra-marital lover.

It's easier than you guys think to get hemmed up for "DV."

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Domestic Violence, aka DV, isn't a crime by itself, but rather a "tag." You don't have to have any physical contact to get the "DV tag."

You can catch your significant other giving a bj to a dude in his car, throw rocks at his car, and get charged with criminal damage/DV.

You can catch her out in public making out with a dude, throw a fit, scream, call her names, and otherwise cause a disturbance, and get charged with disorderly conduct/DV.

You can plant a recording device, track her phone activity, or plant a GPS tracker on her (to catch her/confirm your suspicions) and get charged with various crimes that will all carry a DV tag.

A friend of mine, and former RB for ASU/the Cardinals (not saying much more) was arrested and charged with a crime carrying a DV tag for snatching his wife's phone from her hands after suspecting (and confirming) she was texting her extra-marital lover.

It's easier than you guys think to get hemmed up for "DV."
You definitely can’t do that in the state of Nevada…. For it to be DV it must be actual physical violence with a partner or family member. Now granted when I say violence it could be just something as simple as a push. The add on you’re referring to that they can just tack on sounds like utter BS to me. SMH

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, he takes documents related to his kid, and the car seat, and locks it in his car, most likely during some petty argument, his lady friend calls police because she's annoyed, tells the cops there is no physical violence, he does not resist... and he gets no bail? Very confusing.

Weird story ALabama sites are saying similar, he took medical paperwork from the child and her wallet and locked it in his car presumably to prevent her from leaving. She called police. Not sure where the tampering part comes in unless he somehow disabled her car? that seems to be what people are speculating on Bama sites that Jeudy pulled a fuse out of her car to the starter so it wouldn't start but I have no idea if that's what really happened.

If this turns out to be a non event I demand a full apology from Shane :Dold

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
read a tweat or something that said he also locked up the baby formula

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
read a tweat or something that said he also locked up the baby formula

Yeah that's in the latest stories. He locked up her wallet, car seat, babies medical documents and baby formula in his car. She wanted to leave he refused to let her have that stuff. He says she had one of his three cellphones(?) and refused to give it back so he locked up her stuff. She then went to the neighbors house and called police.

So if she had his phone why didn't she call the police on it why go to the neighbors? And why did he lock up all the stuff just over a phone.

And I still don't see what he tampered with.

the DV part it says Colorado law if it's essentially automatic there was no threats or anything like that.

Just weird.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Weird story ALabama sites are saying similar, he took medical paperwork from the child and her wallet and locked it in his car presumably to prevent her from leaving. She called police. Not sure where the tampering part comes in unless he somehow disabled her car? that seems to be what people are speculating on Bama sites that Jeudy pulled a fuse out of her car to the starter so it wouldn't start but I have no idea if that's what really happened.

If this turns out to be a non event I demand a full apology from Shane :Dold
Talked to my buddy in Denver PD...
In CO all DV cases are automatically no bail.
But this criminal tampering, he says usually occurs when you take someone's phone and won't let them call 911...
Apparently it holds similar weight to tipping a portapotty or TP'ing someone's house.
Usually pretty minor....but the state presses charges automatically since it is a DV situation.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose