The 2022 NBA Play-In Tournament + Playoffs Thread

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why in the world did Memphis go away from Jackson Jr?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dillon Brooks lost Game 3 with his suspension and 4 with just pathetic play.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
How big were those two prayer threes for Memphis to end 2nd and 3rd quarters…could be sealed already.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess it's easy when you have Curry but the difference in this game was the Warriors coach was smart enough to put the ball in his best players hands, and the Grizz took it out of Jacksons hands at the end.

that and Porter and free throw defense

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What we saw tonight from the Warriors role players was what we flat out haven’t seen from the Suns. Steph, Poole and Klay stunk thru three but guys like Potter and Wiggins stepped up big to keep them within striking distance.

And then their superstar stepped up and took over.

We haven’t seen that from the Cams or Bridges. Bridges played superhuman in one game where the entire team played well, but those three key players just don’t do what the Warriors role players do when their stars are ragged.

And if we’re lucky enough to survive the Mavs, those role players will be the difference in the next series.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When Wiggins Harrison Barnesed that wide open 3 by a foot left I thought for sure the game was over.

That kid in the crowd freaking out was me, except with much better hair.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess it's easy when you have Curry but the difference in this game was the Warriors coach was smart enough to put the ball in his best players hands, and the Grizz took it out of Jacksons hands at the end.

that and Porter and free throw defense
Lol… give me a freaking break. Mike Brown was smart enough to put the ball in Steph’s hands? The ball is ALWAYS in his hands in the 4th.

Brown almost coached them OUT of a win tonight and as usual got saved by his superstar in the fourth and a mind numbingly stupid scheme by Memphis to have everyone but Jr. shoot the ball the last three minutes.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forget Steph more closeups of that woman in white taking selfies behind Draymond my goodness

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Curry 6-27 from three past 11 quarters, according to dubs beat writer.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually meant to ask this last night but got the answer today. Curry changed shoes in the 4th quarter from the ones they highlighted earlier, to purple ones. Curry said he did it to "shock the system" because he was playing poorly but I'm suspicious if it was really because the other shoes had something wrong with them? He kept slipping with the other shoes, happened several times and you could see him looking at the shoes after he slipped.

I suspect he finally just decided I can't play in these shoes.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I actually meant to ask this last night but got the answer today. Curry changed shoes in the 4th quarter from the ones they highlighted earlier, to purple ones. Curry said he did it to "shock the system" because he was playing poorly but I'm suspicious if it was really because the other shoes had something wrong with them? He kept slipping with the other shoes, happened several times and you could see him looking at the shoes after he slipped.

I suspect he finally just decided I can't play in these shoes.
Yeah he can’t say that though due to marketing $$$ I’m sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose