Arizona Cardinals offseason thread 2022

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Two years ago, a decent amount of people discounted Reddick's breakout season because 5 of his sacks were against the Giants abysmal O-line. Two years later, and we could be a Hudson injury away from starting 40% of that same abysmal O-line.

#KeimTime
And to add the cherry on top, everyone knows that the Bengals had a awful OLine, yet, the Bengals still traded Billy Price cause he wasn’t worthy enough to start on THAT OLine.

#KeimTime baby.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
And to add the cherry on top, everyone knows that the Bengals had a awful OLine, yet, the Bengals still traded Billy Price cause he wasn’t worthy enough to start on THAT OLine.

#KeimTime baby.
Because every player that hasn't been real good their first 3-4 years always sucks no matter what...

WeBlitz

Rookie
Reaction score
Simple question.

Is 308lb Billy Price with 34 career starts a better backup center than 284lb Sean Harlow and his 5 career starts?

We all know the answer I think.
Well, we all know one of these guys got traded from a team had an atrocious OLine and the team that received him didn’t bother to resign him despite them having an awful OLine as well.

Soooo…..

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, we all know one of these guys got traded from a team had an atrocious OLine and the team that received him didn’t bother to resign him despite them having an awful OLine as well.

Soooo…..

And we know the other guy has never even been considered starter worthy and has been cut from 3 teams in less than 2 years before landing here.

Soooo...

WeBlitz

Rookie
Reaction score
And we know the other guy has never even been considered starter worthy and has been cut from 3 teams in less than 2 years before landing here.

Soooo...
I would think not making the Colts’ OLine & Falcons’ OLine from a few years ago is a little different than bait being cut from the Bengals and Giants OLine.

I hope you and @Krangodnzr realize you guys don’t have to defend every bad move Steve Keim makes, which this would be if he does sign the contract. It’s okay to disagree every once in a while.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would think not making the Colts’ OLine & Falcons’ OLine from a few years ago is a little different than bait being cut from the Bengals and Giants OLine.

I hope you and @Krangodnzr realize you guys don’t have to defend every bad move Steve Keim makes, which this would be if he does sign the contract. It’s okay to disagree every once in a while.

This is nuts.

People are now suggesting a guy that only once made the 53 and played 1 snap before landing here is a better backup C option than a former 1st round pick with 34 starts and 58 games.

The cognitive dissonance applied by some so they can find something else to moan about is truly astounding.

Billy Price would be the best BACKUP guard in the division and probably top 5 in the league. It's as simple as that.

WeBlitz

Rookie
Reaction score
This is nuts.

People are now suggesting a guy that only once made the 53 and played 1 snap before landing here is a better backup C option than a former 1st round pick with 34 starts and 58 games.

The cognitive dissonance applied by some so they can find something else to moan about is truly astounding.

Billy Price would be the best BACKUP guard in the division and probably top 5 in the league. It's as simple as that.
What does his draft status have to do with anything? It’s evident he didn’t live up anywhere close to that.

This is a forum. We can voice our criticisms however we would like, no matter how little or big you might find it. If you don’t like it, you’re free to put people on ignore.

You’re the king of assertions without evidence. What are you basing it off of? It’s not simple because you declare so.

P.S., stop saying “we” in all your statements. Speak for BritCard and BritCard only.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What does his draft status have to do with anything? It’s evident he didn’t live up anywhere close to that.

This is a forum. We can voice our criticisms however we would like, no matter how little or big you might find it. If you don’t like it, you’re free to put people on ignore.

You’re the king of assertions without evidence. What are you basing it off of? It’s not simple because you declare so.

P.S., stop saying “we” in all your statements. Speak for BritCard and BritCard only.

I literally didn't say "we" once.

Sean Harlow is a nobody. An undersized nobody. If you really want to argue he's better than Billy Price I'm not going to waste my time.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I literally didn't say "we" once.

Sean Harlow is a nobody. An undersized nobody. If you really want to argue he's better than Billy Price I'm not going to waste my time.
I don't see the point to reply to all the messages of posters having a different opinion, u like those additions, fine, but in a area where i hoped to get a significant upgrade i can say im disappointed about the recent moves and understand the concern of other users, rely on two later round additions or underachiever players is not the recipe for success
The priority was putting kyler in a position to succeed, being more comfortable...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

I won’t even say “every bad move.” I’d say they defend literally every move. I can’t recall a single move they consider bad. At least darksiders occasionally say a signing is good or may be good. But honestly, what move over the past two years have Brit or krang disliked?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't see the point to reply to all the messages of posters having a different opinion, u like those additions, fine, but in a area where i hoped to get a significant upgrade i can say im disappointed about the recent moves and understand the concern of other users, rely on two later round additions or underachiever players is not the recipe for success
The priority was putting kyler in a position to succeed, being more comfortable...

I'm not replying to people with a different opinion (although that is the point of this board).

I'm debating the absolute lunacy of some people that feel the need to say "Keim sucks" after every single move. People are getting in a lather about a backup center.

Is Billy Price a better backup center option than Sean Harlow or Max Garcia we had last year? 100% absolutely yes. Without a shadow of a doubt.

Is he a guy you want starting 17 games? No he is not.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
The only questions are, "is he better than Sean Harlow and is he more expensive". If he's projected to better than Harlow and about the same cost, then sign him and it improves the roster.

Here's my response from the Billy Price thread. The criterion to evaluate the potential signing has to be is he better than Harlow and is he the same cost? I suppose you could also add, is there any other player available in free agency that is better than Price at the same cost?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
But honestly, what move over the past two years have Brit or krang disliked?

<Sigh>

I'm not going to go out persecution complex like the Darksiders do and whine and cry about how everyone is attacking me (even though I'm called about by name here).

Last offseason I hated letting Reddick walk. Also wanted a guard to be brought in.

This year, I'm shocked they haven't done more to replace Chandler.