Seahawks might have found their next Franchise QB

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Levi Lewis, UL's four-year starting quarterback, has signed with the Seattle Seahawks as an undrafted free agent. Lewis is supposed to have a huge arm, but is small like their last QB.

Would be really interesting if he went in and won the starting job right away like Wilson did.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Levi Lewis, UL's four-year starting quarterback, has signed with the Seattle Seahawks as an undrafted free agent. Lewis is supposed to have a huge arm, but is small like their last QB.

Would be really interesting if he went in and won the starting job right away like Wilson did.
An 80-1 shot has a better chance of winning the Kentucky Derby. So don't worry about Seattle.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
An 80-1 shot has a better chance of winning the Kentucky Derby. So don't worry about Seattle.
And for the record, for those who did not see this... longest odds to win, coming back from 18th place, with only a 1/4 to achieve victory, takes it at the wire, and turns to the leader before passing for style points

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pete just came out and said if Lock was in this current draft, he'd have gone #1. I think Pete thinks we can turn Lock into a good QB.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
And for the record, for those who did not see this... longest odds to win, coming back from 18th place, with only a 1/4 to achieve victory, takes it at the wire, and turns to the leader before passing for style points

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
My 8 year old daughter looked at all the horses coming from the paddock and said "Rich Strike!" I was like "Uhhh.. there's 20 horses in the field, and he has the worst odds of anyone." She replies "What does that mean?" I said "It means he is favored to finish last, and there's no way he will actually win."

I kept an eye on him at the beginning and saw he was in the very back of the pack and then stopped paying attention..... I went nuts when I realized he won (didn't even realize it right at the finish line). Yeah, she gloated on that one all evening/night after.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
My 8 year old daughter looked at all the horses coming from the paddock and said "Rich Strike!" I was like "Uhhh.. there's 20 horses in the field, and he has the worst odds of anyone." She replies "What does that mean?" I said "It means he is favored to finish last, and there's no way he will actually win."

I kept an eye on him at the beginning and saw he was in the very back of the pack and then stopped paying attention..... I went nuts when I realized he won (didn't even realize it right at the finish line). Yeah, she gloated on that one all evening/night after.
I have been a distance runner my whole life, ran in college, so I have an affinity for track and field, but (regardless of species haha) I have never seen someone, or something, make up that kind of distance at such a fanatical rate. I was always a fan of the runner Saïd Aouita of Morocco in the '80s, because that guy had the most hellashish kick I have even seen closing in on the leaders, but now I give the crown of crowns to Rich Strike lol

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Mac Jones was pretty solid last year, but Davis Mills was actually almost as good with a much worse team.
Well, I am going to use my 'fan posting' card and all its benefits for making outrageous statements with complete blissful ignorance... those guys suck rocks!