Bold predictions for the 2022 season.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Hmm he didn’t say they were better. He said we weren’t better. There’s a difference.

Jesus Christ...I mistyped.
He’s claiming a tie but seemed to say he was saying they are better. He didn’t. As you just went through the comparison he doesn’t seem wrong.

I think he is. The Seahawks even not considering QB, aren't better.

Oh boy they got great RBs!
Pretty equal talent other than WR for them and QB for us.
They're pretty bad at CB and aren't particularly good at edge either. Markus Golden would likely be an upgrade for them.

And having a crappy QB means their strength on offense (WR) isn't even as dangerous.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LOL nope. Brooks is one player and at a position you consistently say doesn't even matter much. Nice try.
That one player that has played better than both of our players combined. How I feel about the value of the position is irrelevant to this discussion. It doesn’t take anyway the comparison of their abilities.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why take QB's out of the equation when they're the most important position in football?
Our QB is clearly better than a unproven Trey Lance.

However, SF has a lot more talent than we do on paper.

Trey can afford to be average(obviously they wouldn’t want him to be just that) & SF can still win games because the talent of their roster.

Kyler doesn’t have the same luxury because our talent isn’t close to equaling their’s.

Is that good?

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Trey can afford to be average(obviously they wouldn’t want him to be just that) & SF can still win games because the talent of their roster.

Kyler doesn’t have the same luxury because our talent isn’t close to equaling their’s.

Is that good?
The Niners have a much better HC & a much better D than we do. I do believe we have a better offense. Is that enough? Time will tell.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
That one player that has played better than both of our players combined. How I feel about the value of the position is irrelevant to this discussion. It doesn’t take anyway the comparison of their abilities.
Yeah that 118 QB Rating allowed is real awesome. 865 yards allowed. No interceptions. No sacks.

Hot garbage.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Is that good?
A team the Cardinals swept..yeah so talented.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Jesus Christ...I mistyped.

I think he is. The Seahawks even not considering QB, aren't better.

Oh boy they got great RBs!

They're pretty bad at CB and aren't particularly good at edge either. Markus Golden would likely be an upgrade for them.

And having a crappy QB means their strength on offense (WR) isn't even as dangerous.
But y’all weren’t arguing effectiveness you were arguing talent. overall Sans QB I think we are more talented, but I think it’s a rather narrow gap.

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A team the Cardinals swept..yeah so talented.
Same Niner team that made it to the NFC Chip with their QB being a liability. Probably would’ve won it too had it not been a dropped INT.

Definitely talented.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Same Niner team that made it to the NFC Chip with their QB being a liability. Probably would’ve won it too had it not been a dropped INT.

Definitely talented.
And how do the Cardinals sweep them if the gap is so big...and one of those games with McCoy?

OP
OP
DVontel

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And how do the Cardinals sweep them if the gap is so big...and one of those games with McCoy?
Sports are all about matchups.

The 49ers beat the Rams more times than the Rams beat them last season. Did that make the 49ers a better team than the Rams when it was all said & done?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Any given day happens all the time. I mean, the lions beat us. Are they more talented than us? That argument is usually a terrible one.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

The 49ers beat the Rams more times than the Rams beat them last season. Did that make the 49ers a better team than the Rams when it was all said & done?
Yes. Rams were worse than the niners who were worse than us who were worse than the lions. The lions are now super bowl champions.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Any given day happens all the time. I mean, the lions beat us. Are they more talented than us? That argument is usually a terrible one.
Not division rivals though. We have more than an annual match up to rely on for data. The Cardinals have finished with a better record than the Niners two years in a row.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Not division rivals though. We have more than an annual match up to rely on for data. The Cardinals have finished with a better record than the Niners two years in a row.
Meh, some teams just have other teams number for stretches which speaks to sweeping them and we have the better QB which we all
Know is the difference maker in those records.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
LOL nope. Brooks is one player and at a position you consistently say doesn't even matter much. Nice try.

Brooks had a 58 PFF grade 0 interceptions and 0 forced fumbles last year.

Simmons had 51 but 1 INT and 4 FFs.

Weird anyone would consider him better than Simmons.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

This is a prime example of the crap tinted glasses you wear when looking at this org. Jordyn Brooks had 0 INTs, 0 fumbles, 5 PDs and 1 sack. Yet he's somehow better than both our LBs combined.

Simmons had 7 PDs, 1.5 sacks, 4 FFs, 1 INT.

Hilarious.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Is that good?

This the same Niners we whooped without Kyler, Hopkins and Edmonds?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

You just said the Niners are universally better than us but also we're a bad matchup for them? How does that work?

The Niners were garbage until they started using Deebo like a RB, and he wants to stop that happening going forward.

Last edited:

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Not super crazy. Niners continue their injury woes and Trey Lance sucks. Aaron Donald gets hurt, Allen Robinson continues to not be good, and, the moves the Rams made on the OL don't work out. Seahawks continue to Seahawk.
I don’t get all the Allen Robinson hate. Dude had a crap situation in Chicago with the QB’s and play calling. I think he puts up 1300 yards and 8 TD’s next year with Kupp drawing the double teams.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cardinals deliver a top 5 offense in the league. Coming out party for Isaiah Simmons. Defense will be top 10 because our inadequacies against the run will masked more often than not by our offense forcing opposing teams to throw the ball. We’ll be 5-1 when DHop returns.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson