Cardinals trade pick #23 for Hollywood Brown

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
you should apply for cards social media team. seems like a shoe in considering BIRD CITY is quality work to them
it makes me wonder if they got a letter on RedSea on copyright infringement or something

not a fan of Bird City

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
The only solution is to flood the Cardschatter inbox with requests to please stop. You know that everyone on Hardy Drive is a hard :rolleyes: on this campaign.
its hard in a transplant city to develop a deep, loyal following with the fans

this stuff is a small part -- but the "Red Sea" came about organically, was well known and used. Helps that the actual Red Sea borders a desert

So of course, they abandon it for a slogan that feels derivative --- a rip off of the Portland Trailblazers "Rip City". I wonder how much they paid the consultant for it.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't be like that. You don't have to agree but less snark is good
Did you read the argument between Ouchie and the other guy (who’s name escapes me). That was too ludicrous not to comment.

Oh… wait, do you mean the best wins of all time comment? Yeah. That snark wasn’t needed.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you read the argument between Ouchie and the other guy (who’s name escapes me). That was too ludicrous not to comment.

Oh… wait, do you mean the best wins of all time comment? Yeah. That snark wasn’t needed.

Yes the best wins. I appreciate the tap back. It's going to be a long year (likely) so let's let people have their enjoyment

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not that we can predict the future, but - Imagine where we’d be if Hop got suspended and we hadn’t completed the trade for M Brown.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
They completed the trade as soon as Jamison Williams/Chris Olave were gone
Keim's view that none of the top guys would be available was absolutely vindicated.

I saw some film cut ups of Zach Tom going up against Jermaine Johnson and OWNING him. Feel much better passing on Johnson after watching a smallish OT beating him snap after snap.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA