Dallas @ Suns Game 2 (R2) Wednesday 5-4-2022, 7PM

Reaction score
I can dig out the forum rules if you insist, but would anyone mind saving me some time by answering a rules question?

In addition to the ban on the posting of whole articles (I saw that part), what is the policy on such things as GIFs and youtube video links? I dunno, perhaps they're frowned on because of bandwidth concerns or something. I wanted to post some of that stuff to mock Jae Crowder's low blow, but I don't know if it would be allowed.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can dig out the forum rules if you insist, but would anyone mind saving me some time by answering a rules question?

In addition to the ban on the posting of whole articles (I saw that part), what is the policy on such things as GIFs and youtube video links? I dunno, perhaps they're frowned on because of bandwidth concerns or something. I wanted to post some of that stuff to mock Jae Crowder's low blow, but I don't know if it would be allowed.
Links to Youtube, twitter are ok, as long as the link goes to an appropriate place

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mikal Bridges talks about defending Luka Doncic.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cam Johnson says Chris Paul helps to make decision making (the game) more black and white.

OP
OP
Covert Rain

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darn it, Jae Crowder, you make me feel in a difficult position. Here is why it's really making me mad that a Suns player apparently pulled a Draymond Green move. Like most people, I don't like hypocrisy; but I'd be one if I personally complained about Draymond Green's dirtiness, now that a Sun shares it. If I sniff to a Warriors fan "your team has a groin-kicker!" they can say "Yeah, so does yours."
Here is the thing. I think most teams that make it to the finals have "that" player. I don't mean necessarily and overtly dirty but someone who at the very least skirts that line. It's a level of physicality and mental toughness most title teams have. It sends a message to the other teams that you are not afraid of them physically or mentally.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Welp gm day bit anxious but rdy for tip

Hope ton better and see good gms from main 3

We are the valley!! Go suns

My bro got ticket to gm box seats from top golf his company lucky sob hes goin with boss lol

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Anyone know how to catch the game on the radio out of state? I can’t use 98.7 app because of geo location

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
For people's convenience, in case I say anything that makes anyone think "Was he even watching the game?" (I probably already did), I'd better explain something: I'm not, because I can't. My family cut the cable a few years ago; so whenever I comment on a current game, it was only an impression I got from the box score, or something I learned seconhand on this forum. For instance, until you members said it, I didn't know that Crowder "thugged" on Doncic by kicking him in the groin.

Besides that you can credibly say I don't know what I'm talking about for the current Suns--I probably don't--this partly explains why I obviously have more to say about the Suns before about 2016. I haven't seen them on TV since then. Except last summer when network TV carried the Finals.

What can I say, except to note that the NBA didn't care about viewers who didn't have cable, only about the money it made off cable network contracts.

Have you tried Sling TV? I just signed up for the playoffs for a more reliable way to watch the Suns since all playoff games are on either ESPN or TNT. I'm paying $17 a month. It's supposed to be an introductory offer, 50% off for the first month, but I'm canceling and doing another trial when my 30 days is up. Even still, $35 isn't too bad for one month since that should cover the remainder of the playoffs.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Thought the same thing. Kind of dumb to give the Suns bulletin board material for the next round though.
We're not going to need bulletin board material when we play the Grizzlies in the next round. Plus, Green will be in Cancun anyway.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We're not going to need bulletin board material when we play the Grizzlies in the next round. Plus, Green will be in Cancun anyway.
I still think GS wins, but either way we are going need everything we can get to beat either one.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
I still think GS wins, but either way we are going need everything we can get to beat either one.
I was just joking about it since Green made the quote. I do think it will be GS due to their experience but I wouldn't be surprised if the Grizz pulled it off.

zett

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Join your local Elks lodge and go watch the game there. free to watch and drinks are cheap!

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some reason? I think he probably likes making poorly thought-out contrarian comments like that, to feel proud and to irritate people. And to get attention, like Dennis Rodman wearing stupid-looking hair and a wedding dress. Well, Draymond Green is the closest thing this NBA has to Dennis Rodman. A basketball genius who behaves obnoxiously.

He has been very clear in his dislike of Sarver

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns understand they need to bring the juice tonight after the way they closed game 1.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jason Kidd says the Mavericks need to play like they belong.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am no longer a Suns fan for the excitement. I want boring Suns blowouts.
Same. Totally good with watching with a big fat smile on my face all game instead of pacing for the final hour.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Both team will have the same starters.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave