What City Are You In?

What City Do You Live In?

• Total voters

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have the power as a Mod to update to the Valley of the Sun? Apparently its a big deal on Twitter to a mod on here.
This is the real Valley. If anyone says the The Valley here, they know it is the Phoenix Metro Area. Those that think otherwise can move back to whatever valley they think is important :)

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I technically don't live within the city limits of Albuquerque, so I guess I can't say I live there even though that's the general term someone from the Albuquerque metro area would say. Lol. I live in Alameda, NM.

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Central Illinois-2 hours north of St Louis and 3 hours south of Chicago. Right smack dab in the middle of Tornado Alley in the spring, sweltering heat and humidity in summer, and minus zero degrees in winter. It’s paradise (sarcasm). Most folks here are Bear fans, but there are still some Big Red fans from the St. Louis era.
what town? Springfield?

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, lived in Canton for 21 years. Grew up in a small town about 20 minutes from Lincoln.
My dad was a minister, so we moved about - was born in Canton, but lived at the time in London Mills.
Lived in various small towns (Macon, Sibley, Neponset before moving to Springfield, where I spent 5th grade through HS.

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My dad was a minister, so we moved about - was born in Canton, but lived at the time in London Mills.
Lived in various small towns (Macon, Sibley, Neponset before moving to Springfield, where I spent 5th grade through HS.
London Mills-The best place to visit on the Spoon River Drive in October!!

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lived in Murfreesboro TN the last 16 years but back in St Louis again. A town called Wentzville. I don’t meet many football Cardinal fans here and many are surprised I stayed with them. The Bidwill hate seems to have been replaced with Stan Kronke hate. The Rams super bowl win was a disaster for the people here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
BTW - there is a funny facebook page called 217 Problems - highlighting (or lowlighting, as it were) all the crap that happens in the 217 area code.

Reminds me why I live here ;)
I've read a few of those. Definitely accurate of small town midwest.

jbjarko

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Born and raised in the valley. Lived in Phoenix, Peoria, Surprise, but settled into Laveen.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
I'm not a Cardinals fan and technically don't live in any city, township, etc.

However, this whole area is Phoenix.

Even the more disconnected and actually unique areas like Cave Creek are Phoenix.

Not to mention Glendale, Mesa, Peoria, etc - it's all Phoenix

Even want to be fancy places like Scottsdale - also Phoenix

No one outside of this area cares which section of sprawling tract developments and strip malls you actually reside in - most of the time you'd have no idea when you leave one and enter another if the signage didn't change

It's all Phoenix

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Cedar Rapids, IA original home of Kurt Warner. My Cardinal fan misery predates Kurt by decades.