What City Are You In?

What City Do You Live In?

• Total voters

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Living in Portland, I was explaining to some friends that quite a bit of Cardinals fans live in St. Louis and Chicago in addition to Phoenix and they didnt buy it, so I'm curious what the ratio looks like on here.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Denver now but only moved from the valley 2 years ago.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Orange County. Sounds better than Anacrime.

I live in a weird little section of Anaheim that is basically Cypress, Stanton, and Buena Park. Drive one block any direction and you are in a different city.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

I live in a weird little section of Anaheim that is basically Cypress, Stanton, and Buena Park. Drive one block any direction and you are in a different city.
My uncle lives in Long Beach. I'll DM you next time we come out.

Lomax to Green 84

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Central Illinois-2 hours north of St Louis and 3 hours south of Chicago. Right smack dab in the middle of Tornado Alley in the spring, sweltering heat and humidity in summer, and minus zero degrees in winter. It’s paradise (sarcasm). Most folks here are Bear fans, but there are still some Big Red fans from the St. Louis era.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Central Illinois-2 hours north of St Louis and 3 hours south of Chicago. Right smack dab in the middle of Tornado Alley in the spring, sweltering heat and humidity in summer, and minus zero degrees in winter. It’s paradise (sarcasm). Most folks here are Bear fans, but there are still some Big Red fans from the St. Louis era.
So that would put you in Lincoln?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe they should change Phoenix to the Valley of the Sun since many of us live here but not in Phoenix. It seems to be skewing the results.
Right? I mean, seriously, even the team has never been in Phoenix other than by name. The Phoenix/Arizona Cardinals played in Tempe and the Arizona Cardinals play in Glendale. :)

The only true connection they have to Phoenix is a P.O. Box from when they moved here.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

You left Pedro?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe they should change Phoenix to the Valley of the Sun since many of us live here but not in Phoenix. It seems to be skewing the results.
Also - thanks for using the full term "Valley of the Sun" to describe the area. "The Valley" is where I am originally from - the San Fernando Valley in Los Angeles, CA. :cool:

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
York, PA. Hometown of Bruce Arians & Steve Keim. Although I became a diehard Cardinals fan being raised in beautiful Syracuse, NY, where it’s Winter from October to May.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And from looking at the responses, only @Brian in Mesa was so pedantic that he clicked other, instead of Phoenix.
I have never lived in Phoenix. Only out-of-staters generalize the entire metro area into one huge conglomerate. I live in Mesa or the East Valley, but never Phoenix. :)

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never lived in Phoenix. Only out-of-staters generalize the entire metro area into one huge conglomerate. I live in Mesa or the East Valley, but never Phoenix. :)
Do you have the power as a Mod to update to the Valley of the Sun? Apparently its a big deal on Twitter to a mod on here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson