Deandre Hopkins Suspended Six Games

Reaction score
I can't think of a worse pick than a 25 year old rookie tackle that's only played the position for 2 years.

Sounds like a Keim pick though.
SO you choose path of not wanting to help Kyler? then why advocate for him on being the future if you dont want to protect him?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Really? If anything less than superbowl is "bad" no wonder some are constantly angry.

There's a middle ground between accepting mediocrity and "anything less than 2008 sucks"
Was 2021 the middle ground for you?

Because fans here are frustrated because we were completely pantsed on prime time television by our division rival at the end of a massive late-season collapse. That's an extremely odd way to define success.

To act like you have no understanding why fans are frustrated with this offseason is trolling.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
SO you choose path of not wanting to help Kyler? then why advocate for him on being the future if you dont want to protect him?

You have to pick how the board falls. I advocated for Johnson and Green. Both were gone well before our pick.

There was nobody available when we picked that moved the needle.

Reaction score
You have to pick how the board falls. I advocated for Johnson and Green. Both were gone well before our pick.

There was nobody available when we picked that moved the needle.
i understand that yes. Does not stop good teams from reaching though does it?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Was 2021 the middle ground for you?

Because fans here are frustrated because we were completely pantsed on prime time television by our division rival at the end of a massive late-season collapse. That's an extremely odd way to define success.

To act like you have no understanding why fans are frustrated with this offseason is trolling.

I can understand why it was frustrating for about 2 days.

If people are still carrying it now and using it to fuel faux outrage about everything I'd suggest they see a shrink.

It was frustrating. It doesn't overshadow what was a generally fun and entertaining season with some of the greatest wins in Cards history. A season that shows promise for the future.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Maybe his cousin could help him keep his head straight like Patrick Peterson did for Tyrann Mathieu when he first got drafted.
Difference being PP was older/wiser than Tyrann...You really thing AB will listen to Marquis? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I can understand why it was frustrating for about 2 days.

If people are still carrying it now and using it to fuel faux outrage about everything I'd suggest they see a shrink.

It was frustrating. It doesn't overshadow what was a generally fun and entertaining season with some of the greatest wins in Cards history. A season that shows promise for the future.
Really? Which ones? Being honest here. Maybe the Rams beat-down was pretty satisfying but really struggling to remember others.

The great wins I remember are Rosen over the Packers, the NFC Championship game against Philly, the season-ending win against Minny, the 2015 playoff win at home against Green Bay, the Chargers win to earn the wild card in 98.

We didn’t even win a game to clinch a playoff spot.

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
Time for Wesley to show up early. If he comes in strong and kills it at camp, he can really bolster the WR corps. Dude had some good play last year. Hoping to see an improvement. If he does, we will be ok.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave