Deandre Hopkins Suspended Six Games

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah! We made the playoffs last year! And ALMOST the year before!

We should be non stop partying with all the success we've had as of late.

There is a difference between sensibly discussing the real issues that need correcting and the rage filled hate posting and manufactured outrage that fills half the threads here.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah! We made the playoffs last year! And ALMOST the year before!

We should be non stop partying with all the success we've had as of late.

We should also broadcast our success to show how confident we are in this club because we have totally not been the butt of all jokes and have totally not had some of the most embarrassing moments in our history (2014, 2018....not last year cause we made playoffs, yeah!).

Be happy you are a Cards fan, success is just around the corner. See that stick, it's holding the success right there. C'mon, only positive energy vibes, that's what will get this team motivated to WIN!

Woooooooooooooooooo, Your Arizona Cardinals are Super Bowl Champs, n your dream. So make sure to get plenty of rest.
Lighten up there Francis. I was being sarcastic.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There is a difference between sensibly discussing the real issues that need correcting and the rage filled hate posting and manufactured outrage that fills half the threads here.
And all the hate filled rage and all the sensible moves the Cardinals should make IS ALL MEANINGLESS.

Who cares what we talk about, it has 0% impact on anyone. This is all a big circle jerk one way or another. It's entertainment.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
His statement literally says he was tested October and September and was clear. He's probably tested every 1-2 months.

In his 8 year career he's likely had 100 tests, fails one and it's "Probably always been on PED's".

Yup probably on it all the way back to his LSU...I mean Clemson days

He was never any good anyways. Larry Fitzgerald would never take PED’s

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lighten up there Francis. I was being sarcastic.
It was a play on your comment, whether it was sarcastic or not. It didn't have to be "against" yours. It's just a quote and expanded on.

How bout you lighten up? It wasn't a dig on the comment, but just a comment referenced. I'm sure plenty do actually have that sentiment.

Reaction score
So let me get this straight. Dhop didn’t knowingly put things into his body that are against league rules & yet he’s not going to appeal his suspension? Lol ok bro.

He dropped the appeal in case he lost he wouldn't miss games later in the season.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It was a play on your comment, whether it was sarcastic or not. It didn't have to be "against" yours. It's just a quote and expanded on.

How bout you lighten up? It wasn't a dig on the comment, but just a comment referenced. I'm sure plenty do actually have that sentiment.
For someone who says none of what we say matters you sure get riled up.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
For someone who says none of what we say matters you sure get riled up.
I was making a very clear joke then you told me to calm down since you clearly took offense.

Lmao. Clown show. Just like the Cardinals organization. Hilarious.

Lighten up. Football is not that serious. Talking about it on internet forums much less so.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was making a very clear joke then you told me to calm down since you clearly took offense.

Lmao. Clown show. Just like the Cardinals organization. How beautiful.
You really don’t have anything to say so not taking offense.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You really don’t have anything to say so not taking offense.
Yeah, because your first joke I quoted added SooOOoooOo much to the conversation!! My bad!!!

I'll be waiting on your thesis of the matter.

Lmao.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, because your first joke I quoted added so much to the conversation!! My bad!!!

Lmao. Clown show. Just like the Cardinals organization. Hilarious.

Lighten up. Football is not that serious. Talking about it on internet forums much less so.
Then why are you here?

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Then why are you here?
It seems you did not read.

This is all entertainment and none of it matters. We joke, we kid, we talk about draft, games,we pretend we are all armchair owners/gm's/coaches. We refer to the Cardinals as "we," it's an identity. People are optimistic, upset, teams/sports have a way to influence our emotions.

But people take this way way way too seriously. I get it, I really do. When you break off your shackles then you will be free. The faster people can learn that, the better. We are not in a war room, we are shooting the s***. That's it. While the team/sport is vigorously trying to make more money from us. That's their #1 goal.

Optimism, pessism, it's all the same coin. Just relax and enjoy it all.

Reaction score
The Hollywood deal makes total sense now. Time for Keim to place a call to Dez Bryant, also - he wants to join Brown here and is apparently willing to play cheap :)

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
The Hollywood deal makes total sense now. Time for Keim to place a call to Dez Bryant, also - he wants to join Brown here and is apparently willing to play cheap :)
Like he has a choice...hahaha Nobody else will touch him. I'd rather bring in TO...at least he's already in game shape. lol

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I can only imagine that the crime and suicide rate in the Bidwill Snr years must have been astronomic. Male anger and suicidal tendencies must have been through the roof.

The last 10 years have been the winningest years in Cards history. 24% of all playoff games in Card history have been in the last 9 seasons. 59% have been in the Mike Bidwill era.

Yet some fans are always so ANGRY. I can't imagine what it must have been like when we didn't make the playoffs for 16 years. Or the period between 1984 and 2007 with only 1 winning season.

Hell, in the 30 years between the 1976 season and Mike taking over the Cards had 2 winning seasons. 2 from 31. I can only imagine the queue to jump off bridges was enormous.

This is literally the golden era of Cardinals football in comparison to it's history yet for some reason people act like it's the 80's all over again.
You simply have no comprehension of the fandom of this franchise. It is a slap in the face to call this the golden age of ANYTHING. Rather than force-feeding fans that they MUST BE POSITIVE because it's better than it has been before (a clue--it isn't--we did much better around the Super Bowl), step back and understand that we've gone from historical losing to losing a bit less. The fans shouldn't be happy with "aw, we're not as bad as we used to be." If a fan wants to be happy and content with that, like yourself, that's great! Different strokes for different folks. To berate fans for being angry that their team isn't good, that their team's "golden age" is bronze age at best, is way off the mark.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
They did. They got 2 guards they liked. Does the round matter?

Ezeudu went early round 3 but was consensus ranked 177. That's the combined rank from over 100 big boards and 600 mocks. That's a lot of people that watched him and thought he was the 177th best player. Logan Bruss to the Rams late round 3 was 169.

Lecitus Smith was 161 and Hayes was 148. Would you feel better if we drafted them both in round 3?

:biglaugh:

Um, yes. Yes it does. You're not seriously saying we somehow addressed the OL through two low-round project picks, are you? I mean, beyond being developmental projects? I know you think Hernandez "fixed" our IOL issues, but even if you would admit he didn't, these two picks surely didn't "fix" them either. Gimme a break here.