Trevor Bauer Serious Accusations

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hated the fact that Bauer got run out of here and even more so that Montero was a whiny little ***** but I am glad Bauer is somebody else's problem. Even before this story broke it was clear Bauer is just a crappy human being...this just confirmed it.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
He’s got a screw loose but her texts and behavior were likely to clear him. He’s still owed $62 mil.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
This world can't blow up soon enough. So the average Joe schmo has to trust the judicial system full bore. But the corporations/big money don't....sounds about right. All based on their "perception" of the game. Dude isn't prosecuted by the court of law but the MLB says nah dawg... Pathetic. Stuff like this is why baseball will waste away....my favorite sport growing up as a kid. Sad. I don't even care about Bauer. But karma's a bitch MLB. Yes, I know they have the autonomy to "investigate" further and make decisions.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Full disclosure, I feel you are the stuff that accumulates on the bottom of a toilet if you are on Bauer's side here.
Yep. I've read the text messages. Dude admitted to do those things but there is plausible deniability. Courts of law has to accept plausible deniability, but major league baseball and John Q. Public does not.

Trevor Bauer is a rapist and woman abuser. Defend that and you are slime like him.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. I've read the text messages. Dude admitted to do those things but there is plausible deniability. Courts of law has to accept plausible deniability, but major league baseball and John Q. Public does not.

Trevor Bauer is a rapist and woman abuser. Defend that and you are slime like him.

He's a textbook sociopath

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Not a fan of his, but his original accuser should be thrown in jail.

I respect you, but this is nonsense.

If he did nothing wrong, why did he send MULTIPLE apologetic texts?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Not a fan of his, but his original accuser should be thrown in jail.

It would be false if it wasn't untrue. There is enough evidence that the Dodgers got rid of his ass and he didn't really fight it.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bauer settled with the first accuser and she is getting $300k through an insurance claim via Bauer so the payment does not come directly from him. The settlement also allows him to talk about it, but not her. Hmmmmm

He retained his right to speak publicly about the case

Then there is the another alleged victim.

As part of the settlement terms, Bauer sain Arizona woman has accused former major league pitcher Trevor Bauer of sexual assault, alleging in a lawsuit updated this week that he held a knife at her throat and choked her until she passed out during a rape that left her pregnant in late 2020.

Stand up guy you all are defending and it blows my mind you want to jail any woman who can't 100% verify their assault. This is why women don't come forward and why so many are sexually assaulted everyday.

Not being charged doesn't mean innocent.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA