Deandre Hopkins Suspended Six Games

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You have to wonder if the beaver tranquilizer has anything to do with his alleged orgy parties.
I'm no expert on orgy parties, but i'm pretty sure that the type of girls that willingly show up to these things don't need beaver tranqs to make it a good time for all. :shrug:

I could be wrong.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
When I saw beaver tranq it made me wonder if Cosby was his connect

Plus, ketamine,a horse tranquilizer was quite popular on the street for a while.
Special K, I think they called it.
Ketamine isn't a horse tranquilizer, but it can be. It can also be used for procedural sedation, as a date rape drug, to chemically restrain someone, and as an analgesic. It's being used in (rather high) daily doses to treat significant depression. Special K, vitamin k, going through the k hole, etc.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How many of his orgies have you been to?
I've never been invited to one of these. I'm too old and boring now but in my younger party hopping days in and around Tempe, Mesa...i remember hoping someday i'd accidentally stumble upon one of those things. I'd walk in with my guitar, Rolling Rock 6 pack and Rush album and realize i went to the wrong house.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
that's pretty wild if true. the system needs to be better
This is a boilerplate PR statement for guys who get caught. I've seen it too many times to believe it. October and December were negative because he didn't mess up using the masking agent during those months.

Hopkins getting popped actually makes sense. The reason why is that AJ Bouye, Will Fuller, Bradley Roby were all caught for PEDs and after training together with Khango (@thekhangoway) during the 2020 off season... the only one who didnt get caught from that training group was Deandre Hopkins.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's pretty wild if true. the system needs to be better
Probably not true considering he was clearly caught masking too…. IE 6 games for first offense

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I am extremely disappointed ...

... that dreamcastrocks is the only one to make mention of Dez Bryant. I thought there'd be more talk about that especially since Gambo said this afternoon that he couldn't rule out bringing in Dez. And I find that concerning.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So this explains why they were cryptic about him coming back in the playoffs too. Even though he wasn't healthy they knew already he'd tested positive it happened in November.

So he played in 2 games after the test was taken 12/5 and 12/13. The assumption is he appealed and the NFL let him play appeal pending?

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
So this explains why they were cryptic about him coming back in the playoffs too. Even though he wasn't healthy they knew already he'd tested positive it happened in November.

So he played in 2 games after the test was taken 12/5 and 12/13. The assumption is he appealed and the NFL let him play appeal pending?
Idk how long it takes for the league to take action. I would imagine the player has xx days to accept or refute/challenge.

This may sound insensitive, but if I knew he was facing suspension, I would have done my best to keep the injury under wraps and dress him. Have him accept the punishment and serve at least 4/6 suspended games during the 2021 regular season.

I'm curious to know why he was pulled for a sample during the season. To my understanding (and I may be out of date a good 9-11 years) you piss once upon coming into TC, and provided you were clean, were smooth sailing for the rest of the season (I knew a few guys who were on rosters at that time- I was told "most everyone" in the league smoked pot. They were just smart/disciplined enough to come to TC clean. It was only the guys who got caught at TC that would be placed on random UA's). Is this Hop's first violation? I would think he pissed positive at a prior time for any of this to be occuring the way it is. Perhaps someone can elighten me on any changes from what I have previously known to be the policy.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I’m glad the mods clarified the joke in the title.. Beaver Tranquilizer will continue to only be my nickname… (yeah, I’m not really sure what I mean by that either).

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Depending on when the November tests was, they have to test the B sample after a positive test. He and the NFL may not have known until after those games.