Deandre Hopkins Suspended Six Games

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
I’ll only speak for myself…

I figured maybe something in the beaver tranq could be used as a masking agent. I’m no professional on medications or chemistry. Thought it was weird, but my god people were taking livestock dewormer during the last year, so anything’s possible.

I mean athletes were taking deer antler velvet so let's not act like this would be a surprise. Athletes are going to take whatever to give them that extra edge.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I am joking and kidding about this in my other posts but honestly, I am frustrated he got caught while he is clearly trying to recover faster. All this "D-hop" is dead to me stuff makes me roll my eyes because he did that to support himself and the franchise he represents. Let's take a step back and take into account what professional football does to the body, I cannot fully know but can imagine it hurts like hell and the Catch/22 of living the dream. If you think he did this to preserve his athletic ability at his age, you might be on more illegal substances than him because he never failed such a screening before, and can you honestly say that "wow, he's so fast" when he was playing. Chill, he got caught, but I will be rooting my arse off for him when he returns. Dude is not scum, his choice was wrong but not his objective to get back quicker. What has changed, probably nothing and we have him on the natural progression when he can come back from such a injury if he did not take them... ok, everyone can now get on their high horse and chastise me to their heart's content :newcards:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll only speak for myself…

I figured maybe something in the beaver tranq could be used as a masking agent. I’m no professional on medications or chemistry. Thought it was weird, but my god people were taking livestock dewormer during the last year, so anything’s possible.

There is no such thing as a beaver tranquilizer.

Horse tranquilizers exist because we domesticated them.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a beaver tranquilizer.

Horse tranquilizers exist because we domesticated them.
Im not fond on the subject
Then i have no idea the terms u using to call this substance and what knd of steroids are
Can u help to understand the effect of this called (for joke) tranquilizer on professional athletes?

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t know why everyone is worried. Kyler will be holding out until he gets a new contract. Things are shaping up nicely.