Dallas @ Suns Game 1 (R2) Monday 5-2-2022, 7 PM

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Even if Ayton blossoms, he’ll never be anything like Jokic.

Which is OK. Jokic is far and away the best player in the league right now.

Jokic reminds me of Houston Harden. I look at their stats and it blows me away. Every time I watch them play a big game they suck. They are like the opposite of Rasheed Wallace, unimpressive stats, awesome in big games. I think Ayton is more Rasheed Wallace than Jokic.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jokic reminds me of Houston Harden. I look at their stats and it blows me away. Every time I watch them play a big game they suck. They are like the opposite of Rasheed Wallace, unimpressive stats, awesome in big games. I think Ayton is more Rasheed Wallace than Jokic.

I can see it in the play styles but not the attitude. Has Ayton ever gotten a tech? Sheed used to get them just by looking at refs.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Brad Townsend​

The Suns have beaten Dallas nine straight games, including several carbon-copy, spirit-crushing games in which the Mavericks held a fourth-quarter lead until Chris Paul and Devin Booker took over. Picking the Mavs to win 4 of 6 is illogical, then, right? Well, we just saw the Suns lose twice to New Orleans and an at-times tired Paul, who turns 37 on Thursday. Finally, I have two words for you: Igor Kokoskov.

Prediction: Mavericks in 6

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this been posted before but in an interview with Chris Paul, he says Monty says Deandre Ayton is the quarterback of the defense.

I've never heard this quarterback of the defense terminology before so it's quite a compliment for Deandre.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this been posted before but in an interview with Chris Paul, he says Monty says Deandre Ayton is the quarterback of the defense.

I've never heard this quarterback of the defense terminology before so it's quite a compliment for Deandre.

They have called him the quarterback of the defense many times previously.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang man, I'm in central time zone and the game doesn't even start til 9pm. That's past my bedtime..lol. I hope I can even find a feed for it.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

I think we’ve been hearing this for years.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I find I use "Shamet" in place of "damn it" more often than calling out his name most of the time. We are going to need him to step up.
Oh yeah… he’s a constant GOD SHAMET in my text threads with my buddies… and not in a good way.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA