kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
IMO:

1) Average IDL
2) Rotational Edge
3) RB
4) CB

That’s not really a bad group of needs, and there are lots of players available.

One just hopes that Keim is realistic/cynical about what he can expect from his rookie class and not hoping to see what happens at rookie minicamp before making moves.

FWIW, I’m prolly gonna be fine going into camp with Golden-Gardeck-Kennard as our Edge rotation, but I’d feel a lot better if we had another guy whom I thought had a 50/50 shot of getting 8+ sacks on the roster.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
FWIW, I’m prolly gonna be fine going into camp with Golden-Gardeck-Kennard as our Edge rotation, but I’d feel a lot better if we had another guy whom I thought had a 50/50 shot of getting 8+ sacks on the roster.
You’re not expecting Thomas or Sanders to see the field?

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Looks like there are quite a few edge rushers still out there, that should make that a no-brainer.

Last edited:

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
IMO:

1) Average IDL
2) Rotational Edge
3) RB
4) CB

That’s not really a bad group of needs, and there are lots of players available.

One just hopes that Keim is realistic/cynical about what he can expect from his rookie class and not hoping to see what happens at rookie minicamp before making moves.

Any shot at Clowney?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re not expecting Thomas or Sanders to see the field?
We can hope they see the field and play well, but that can't be counted on at this point.

I would put CB at the top of the list.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMO:

1) Average IDL
2) Rotational Edge
3) RB
4) CB

I think you pretty much nailed it here. Agree 100%

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
IMO:

1) Average IDL
2) Rotational Edge
3) RB
4) CB

I agree with the 4 but slightly different order and priority.

1, iDL but not average. I'd sell out on the other 3 to bring in someone. By trade if required.

2, CB. Still expect Alford back but plenty of others in FA.

3. RB. Plenty vet min candidates around.

4. OLB. Think they will consider themselves settled here.

OP
OP
kerouac9

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I agree with the 4 but slightly different order and priority.

1, iDL but not average. I'd sell out on the other 3 to bring in someone. By trade if required.

2, CB. Still expect Alford back but plenty of others in FA.

3. RB. Plenty vet min candidates around.

4. OLB. Think they will consider themselves settled here.
So you'd sell out for Suh or Louteleilei right now?

I think you're probably right that the Cards think they have Edge under control, but yikes you're putting a lot of eggs in a very slow basket.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So you'd sell out for Suh or Louteleilei right now?

I think you're probably right that the Cards think they have Edge under control, but yikes you're putting a lot of eggs in a very slow basket.

Louteleilei is cooked. So much so the Bills cut him for Jordan Philips.

I think Suh is cooked too tbh.

We need a space eater so I'd probably go with Eddie Goldman who is only 28. He wouldn't require much to sign.

I'd consider trades too. Post draft there will be guys surplus to requirements.

What we really need is Fotu and Lawrence to step up in year 3.

Last edited:

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

We need a space eater so I'd probably go with Eddie Goldman who is only 28.

Judging from the last few seasons, I don't think SUH is 'cooked' and he's a businessman who has never sold himself cheap.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We need a space eater so I'd probably go with Eddie Goldman who is only 28. He wouldn't require much to sign.

I'd consider trades too. Post draft there will be guys surplus to requirements.

What we really need is Fotu and Lawrence to step up in year 3.
Looking at their last couple of years it doesn’t appear they would be full time players. When healthy , Hicks is a load.

Last edited: