Can everyone cool it?

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I love all these "draft grades" that come out immediately after the draft on all the usual sites. These knuckleheads should be writing the same articles - but about the draft 3 years ago, now that we actually have a read on how the draftees have played out. THEN it makes sense to assign a grade to a draft.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I get posts like these, but like, isn't that like the whole point of a forum? Nothing we say matters anyway (in regards to the team/performance//success), so anyone saying anything is just pure entertainment.

Otherwise, let's not evaluate these playes until after training camp before getting a good look. But really is that accurate? Let's wait until after a few pre-season games.

But that's not an accurate depiction since the real season hasn't even started. So wait to really examine them until they play a few games. But is that really a good observation? How about waiting until the end of the season? They are rookies afterall.

Yeah let's wait until then. But let's also wait to see how they do after next year in a year under the system. But of course we gotta wait until the end of the season before full evaluating.

You don't even want to hear about year 3.

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
No one knows how any of these guys will translate, until we see them play.
I wasnt jumping up and down when the cards drafted aneas willams or larry centers. I was excited when they drafted andre wadsworth and wendell bryant.
So lets relax and let it play out!
Peace
Yeah, Wadsworth was supposed to be a game changer, nearly generational kind of guy. Injuries though.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I actually kind of like this draft, and I have been very critical of Keim's drafting. McBride will contribute as a rookie with him and Ertz and our receiving core could present MAJOR match-up issues.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I actually kind of like this draft, and I have been very critical of Keim's drafting. McBride will contribute as a rookie with him and Ertz and our receiving core could present MAJOR match-up issues.
Don't say that, just relax!
Lol

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wasnt jumping up and down when the cards drafted aneas willams or larry centers. I was excited when they drafted andre wadsworth and wendell bryant.
Peace

I thought Matt Lienart was the answer to my prayers

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Peace

Hey, you're on the wrong board. This is the half empty board where we come to whine and gripe about everything Cardinal.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There is a problem in waiting for three years to evaluate this Draft class. Because a year from now there will be the 2023 Draft and this Class will be "yesterday's newspaper". We'll just move on. And that's the way it is.