Live at the draft

Reaction score
It’s early and already a pretty cool atmosphere crowds are forming probably 5,000 people here already waiting…. Got to say hi to Chris Mortensen :)

Mike Greenberg and booger McFarland just passed me

Goodell just said hi to me while being incessantly booed…. Lol

You're such a name-dropping *****!

:biglaugh:

Can't wait to read the thread where someone comments, "I'm at the NFL draft in Vegas, and Shane just walked past me!!"

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m not even gonna lie singin Sweet Caroline with over 100,000 people at the top of their lungs is pretty awesome….. “SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD”

I sang it WITH Neil Diamond at the Hot August Night concert a million moons ago. Me and however many people fit in the Greek Theater.

Sooo many moons ago…..

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
so are you heading home for the night now? lol. sucks, sorry man.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not even gonna lie singin Sweet Caroline with over 100,000 people at the top of their lungs is pretty awesome….. “SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD”
eff that. They sing that after every Carolina Panthers victory. I saw two of those in person in the playoffs. I will be happy if I never hear that song again.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well we rolled into town right when the first round was finishing up. At least we didn’t miss the Cardinals pick. Hopefully it won’t be as crowded tomorrow.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wish our theme song was the Litttle Richard rendition of “Tutti Fruity.” (as in “a whomp bomp a looma.”)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sang it WITH Neil Diamond at the Hot August Night concert a million moons ago. Me and however many people fit in the Greek Theater.

Sooo many moons ago…..
Loved seeing Neil in concert. Saw him several times in AZ. He had the record for the most years of sold-out performances by an artist for decades. Wherever he went they added shows and sold out quickly. So I don't associate the song (Sweet Caroline) with any fanbase that sings it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose