Day 2 of the 2022 NFL Draft

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Cards are basically putting so many weapons on the field, they are daring anyone to rush the passer…and get burned. It’s the Rams model from last year.
Except the Rams had an elite defense (2nd half of the season) and could still generate a push in the run game.

Reactions: PJ1
Reaction score
The Cards are basically putting so many weapons on the field, they are daring anyone to rush the passer…and get burned. It’s the Rams model from last year.
Not sure you should use rams as an example. But yeah I get that. I also remember rams busting through our line in half a second and creating Kyler Murray's horrific game one of worst games I have ever seen from a QB in playoffs.... that's why I am bummed about oline

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
time for wilson to sink or swim, they are doing more for him than they ever did for darnold
I mean I like our depth at the skill position against the Rams. However, their online was just flat out better last year.

Rams just drafted a guard.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Not sure you should use rams as an example. But yeah I get that. I also remember rams busting through our line in half a second and creating Kyler Murray's horrific game one of worst games I have ever seen from a QB in playoffs.... that's why I am bummed about oline
There isn't really any player who can stop Aaron Donald.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave