2020 - Trade for Hopkins
2021 - Sign Green, draft Moore
You forgot Crabtree and Byrd

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not so sure that is a completely accurate statement, since we keep trying to fill them in the first two rounds.

He keeps picking the wrong ones. I could point to each season where he picked the wrong guy. You can ask me to elaborate or take my word for it.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Sometimes the athletic freak that needs a lot of work on the fundamentals pan out and sometimes they are total busts. Unfortunately for the Cards in this case Metcalf is panning out to say the least.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
a google of "Andy Isabella gif" returns the THE MOST awkward gifs Ive ever seen. the lights are too bright for him and it shows in his play (and gifs)

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
King Kyler is running this organization. Another 5 foot 9 receiver who drops the ball and is injury prone. The only thing worse would be another tweener linebacker. I blame it on Bidwill for keeping Keim
Hollywood missed 3 games in his nfl career. Aj brown missed 4 games last year. Yet Hollywood is the injury prone player?

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Brown played through injuries, which shows he's tough and will gut it out. From fantasy, I seem to remember a lot of questionable weeks which would be cleared by gametime.

Here's an injury history for marquise brown, but I think they only log missed time. (It's really not that bad)

Hopefully, he doesn't get dinged up and have anything linger. But you can say that about anyone.

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
Brown played through injuries, which shows he's tough and will gut it out. From fantasy, I seem to remember a lot of questionable weeks which would be cleared by gametime.

Here's an injury history for marquise brown, but I think they only log missed time. (It's really not that bad)

Hopefully, he doesn't get dinged up and have anything linger. But you can say that about anyone.
The sheer depth of our WR corps would seemingly reduce the risk of injuries too. Rotating in and out. X factor being freak injuries.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I like what we have on our roster.

Hopkins
Brown
Wesley
Green
Moore

Ertz
Williams

That’s not just “bodies”. That’s legit depth.

Conner showed he can be a weapon in the passing game too, and I wouldn’t be surprised if we drafted another RB who can contribute there as well.