Cardinals trade pick #23 for Hollywood Brown

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’m ok with this. Not a world breaking trade. We have Wesley and Brown to compete for WR2. We have predictable production from Green. And who knows how Moore is utilized and developed. And now we have action in the third. Moderately pleased.
We traded our first round pick for him. He’s the #2. The problem is he’s not exceptional at anything. He’s the product of being the best receiver in a bad situation in Baltimore. Lucky for him he’s a #2 in Arizona. I’d rather have a rookie and have control for at least 4 years rather than 2 and have to pay him after.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't fathom what people are mad about here. He is a nuclear deep threat that immediately makes our offense better. Now go oline round 2
He got a proven guy vs a rookie, which I am really happy about. I just don't think they got the right value. Word was that he was on the market for weeks.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hilarious. 10 minutes ago I read a story that said AJ Brown and the Titans were "in a good place contract negotiation wise." They traded him to a team with a QB that will drive him nuts. Great player.

Would have preferred AJ I like Hollywood but maybe they thought having 2 AJ's would be too confusing for Green and he'd think it was a run play again?