Will you be happy????

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So many times posters are criticised for being a darksider or Kool-aider.

So, name a player or position you will not be happy about no matter what side of the fence you stand on. Please don’t say QB.

I will go first.
ANY cornerback or ILB
Kyle Hamilton

So see, if that happens I can’t be judged as a biased Darksider.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So, name a player or position you will not be happy about no matter what side of the fence you stand on. Please don’t say QB.

I will go first.
ANY cornerback or ILB
Kyle Hamilton

Good question. We have so many holes, it would be hard to say.

If I had to pick Kaiir Elam

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I agree with you. CB and ILB should not be looked at in the first 3 rounds barring something unusual.

But I have to add Tyler Linderbaum. Watched his tape and saw him get bull rushed too many times by guys who will play their last game in college. Done with undersized centers

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't want us to trade up unless its just a couple of slots and doesn't cost our 2nd or 3rd round picks this year. Obviously no ilber or safety.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I will go first.
ANY cornerback or ILB
Kyle Hamilton

Lindeman from Iowa is head and shoulders above all C's available. Team spent a 3 this year on a very very good one we have. That would be a disappointing pick

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
#1 OL or #2 WR and I can be happy
Edge is push

Anything else will be shocking.

I do think the top WR's will be gone, so if it's a 3rd tier WR like Watson if any Zion/Green/Linderbaum are available, i'll be disappointed.

Trade up or down changes things, so this is if we stay at 23 and nothing really weird goes on like when Brees could have gone #5 and instead was still there when they picked again at 33.

Be interesting to see the board's reaction either way.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
curious if there is a draft move that would make you say "that Steve Keim knows what he is doing"

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I don't want McDuffie or the Notre Dame Safety. I don't want Penning. A RB would be absolutely moronic in the first round, no matter who. If it's not top 2, I don't want a CB. I also don't want Karlaftis.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No wriggle room.

Need to hit home runs on first three picks and get lucky on one of the final five.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
That's fine, but you have to then be willing to take WR4 or OT4, or DT3 or CB4, etc...
I am of the camp of getting a first round guard but one cannot say the Cards are actually taking WR/OT/DT/CB 4 etc...
The Cards' board probably looks a lot different than say the Eagles' or Chargers' board, and in this draft, I would wager the boards of actual teams look a lot different than the darts the media draft pundits are throwing, but of course the top two are probably about consistent to the national consensus

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I was excited about lindeman until I heard he wasn’t strong. If I’m taking a center with a 1st he better be a 10 year pro bowler. So he’s a no for me.

ILB and safety no’s too.

Not excited about Kenyon green or doctson but admittedly don’t know as much about draftees this year as I used to, so I’m even open minded about them. Basically I’m pretty open to most candidates.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I might be confused by a few picks but I won't be ticked off till I see these guys play in Cardinal red and they do not perform. Now, I will be overjoyed if they pick one of the guys I favor... and then later take a long drive on Concrete Shoe Lake Drive when that guy I liked turns out to be a bust lol

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don't want McDuffie or the Notre Dame Safety. I don't want Penning. A RB would be absolutely moronic in the first round, no matter who. If it's not top 2, I don't want a CB. I also don't want Karlaftis.
Oh no penning too.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I am of the camp of getting a first round guard but one cannot say the Cards are actually taking WR/OT/DT/CB 4 etc...
The Cards' board probably looks a lot different than say the Eagles' or Chargers' board, and in this draft, I would wager the boards of actual teams look a lot different than the darts the media draft pundits are throwing, but of course the top two are probably about consistent to the national consensus
Well of course. Steve keim has told us plainly,clearly,and repeatedly that every first round pick he has ever made had a top 5 grade in the draft.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose