BOLD PREDICTIONS

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hardly bold, but I say that the TV pundits will applaud our pick and the resident Darksiders will pan it.

We pick X.
Darksiders: we should have picked Y and KEIM is a dummy.
We pick Y.
Darksiders: we should have picked X and KEIM is a dummy.

Repeat, repeat.
Yeah, and no matter who we take the Sunshine Boys will be raving about the selection. Please state 2 or 3 players YOU think would be a mistake ( not QB’s). I’d really like you on record.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really dumb take. Darksiders have been ecstatic at #1 picks in the past. I loved the Rosen and Simmons picks, for instance. Hit the reset button and try again.
Tried to call him out to name a couple of players he would consider a bad selection.
It will worth the wait to see QC have to stand behind his conviction.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bold. You want Bold? I am 100% sure Keim will make the right pick and they will become a Hall of Famer.
If that happens, we might win a SB. I'll probably die before we do though, so there's that...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Hardly bold, but I say that the TV pundits will applaud our pick and the resident Darksiders will pan it.

We pick X.
We pick Y.

Repeat, repeat.
Yeah here is where your ignorance of the board becomes apparent. The draft reaction has almost never broken down along darksider/koolaider lines. It’s almost always been driven by individual player affinity/disdain. For instance I know I, cheese, stout were all ecstatic about Simmons. Even going back in history the entire board celebrated Leinart and panned Davis over AP and trading away from Suggs pick. In fact I’d say the board overall tends to be fairly positive during the first round but also has maybe consistency across it during the draft than on any other day of the year other than the day after any resounding victory.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Really dumb take. Darksiders have been ecstatic at #1 picks in the past. I loved the Rosen and Simmons picks, for instance. Hit the reset button and try .I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY SOME POSTERS ATTACK OTHERS IN A THREAD WITH NO EXISTING ANIMOSITY.

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yeah here is where your ignorance of the board becomes apparent. The draft reaction has almost never broken down along darksider/koolaider lines. It’s almost always been driven by individual player affinity/disdain. For instance I know I, cheese, stout were all ecstatic about Simmons. Even going back in history the entire board celebrated Leinart and panned Davis over AP and trading away from Suggs pick. In fact I’d say the board overall tends to be fairly positive during the first round but also has maybe consistency across it during the draft than on any other day of the year other than the day after any resounding victory.
Ya know.... I seem to recall supporting a LT over a RB way back then.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Gambo just said he beleives its more likely the Cards trade #23 than stay there and pick a player -- he covered the waterfront -- up, down or for a vet NFL player

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Gambo just said he beleives its more likely the Cards trade #23 than stay there and pick a player -- he covered the waterfront -- up, down or for a vet NFL player

I heard him saw that earlier.. I really can’t think of a current player we could be targeting. I don’t like the idea of trading a cost-controlled first round pick for a vet, especially if they are being moved because they want big money. I mean, trading #23 for Deebo Samuel would be fun, but you then have to pay him Christian Kirk money.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Elam and Pickens go earlier than expected.

Wyatt goes later than expected.

And wait for it…..Cards draft Breece Hall.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
I heard him saw that earlier.. I really can’t think of a current player we could be targeting. I don’t like the idea of trading a cost-controlled first round pick for a vet, especially if they are being moved because they want big money. I mean, trading #23 for Deebo Samuel would be fun, but you then have to pay him Christian Kirk money.
if we really want to go 3D Chess

maybe there have been high level discussions on trading for a player for a while -- one that like DHOP will need a new contract post-trade-- and that is why FA was pretty tepid

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The verdict on bold predictions won’t occur till midway thru training camp or after the first four games of regular season or final four/playoff games. (& each player pans out differently).

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We pick X.
We pick Y.

Repeat, repeat.
Lol… So, first off, the above is just a total douche post. Second, most of the Darkside liked what Keim did, which means beyond writing a completely douche post, you were also dead wrong.

As usual.

Last edited: