A good omen

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Today on my DTV satellite dish which will enable me to watch all the bells and whistles of the draft, perched on top a fine figure of feathered man singing his arse off. This is no cardinal running into a window or getting stuck in the grill of a car. This will be a good draft!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everybody that’s posted one of these and says it’s a good omen? Every time everything turns to **** maybe we should stop doing it LOL…..

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Everybody that’s the posted one of these and says it’s a good omen? Every time everything turns to **** maybe we should stop doing it LOL…..
I'm not just everyone and he was special damn it... and I have freaking roses blooming too lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
all of mine have come true....

all three of them
Well, now this whole omen stuff has become vastly compounded and compromised since it appears the cardinal couple has now built a nest on the rose bush right outside my bedroom window. I am apparently going to be forced to hire a slew of seers and hocus pocus analysts to keep in check the onslaught of "hey, it's a cardinal" encounters on a daily basis. I will hence forth navigate this supernatural world of probably an increasing flippant view of prognostication due to its regularity, using them on this forum only when it meets my narrative :)

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Well, now this whole omen stuff has become vastly compounded and compromised since it appears the cardinal couple has now built a nest on the rose bush right outside my bedroom window. I am apparently going to be forced to hire a slew of seers and hocus pocus analysts to keep in check the onslaught of "hey, it's a cardinal" encounters on a daily basis. I will hence forth navigate this supernatural world of probably an increasing flippant view of prognostication due to its regularity, using them on this forum only when it meets my narrative :)
I think you also need to add a clairvoyant to this group just to even out the highly spiritual entities.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I was born & raised there. You are correct! Have you lived in Syracuse all your life?
yup. Lots of people don’t like it but I love it here. Driving distance to so many places, Fingerlakes, Adirondacks, NYC, Boston, Canada, etc…

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
yup. Lots of people don’t like it but I love it here. Driving distance to so many places, Fingerlakes, Adirondacks, NYC, Boston, Canada, etc…
I have 7 sisters & they all still live in Syracuse. My parents never had any intention of moving, even when their friends started flocking to FL when they retired. My father’s favorite comment was “I was born here & I’ll die here”. And that’s exactly what he did. My Mom too. My best post college job offer was with Marriott Corporation in Bethesda, MD. If I hadn’t taken that job, I’m sure I’d still be in Syracuse. I grew up on the North Side, just off of Grant Blvd. I LOVED Syracuse & still do!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave