Arizona Cardinals offseason thread 2022

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately we dont have either, lol.
I know, lol. Which is why I kinda hope we trade down instead of up this year. If we still had all of our pieces from last year and only needed one or two more, I'd be okay with trading up. We have a lot of holes to fill and Keim needs to have as many picks as he can. He also needs to get lucky. I don't trust his skill.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
less concerned about this one

take a round 1 WR that works that (ultimately) replaces AJ Green, and the Cards become middle of the pack

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
less concerned about this one

take a round 1 WR that works that (ultimately) replaces AJ Green, and the Cards become middle of the pack

Lots of good teams down the bottom. Lots of bad ones up the top.

Not sure it makes any difference.

Switch it and do average age of DBs and watch the table flip. Can't be young everywhere.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Anyone have trouble accessing this site from Europe? @BritCard @Minski @overseascardfan

Man I saw the Kadarius Toney news a week ago and would deal for him quick. Even though he’s similar to Moore he’s already proven his talent at the NFL level and trust him more than anyone Keim picks.

Nate

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone have trouble accessing this site from Europe? @BritCard @Minski @overseascardfan

Man I saw the Kadarius Toney news a week ago and would deal for him quick. Even though he’s similar to Moore he’s already proven his talent at the NFL level and trust him more than anyone Keim picks.
I have to use a VPN from Germany to access this forum for roughly the last three years. No issues when I have been travelling to other European countries (Poland, Sweden, France, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria), to the Middle East or to Russia.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I have to use a VPN from Germany to access this forum for roughly the last three years. No issues when I have been travelling to other European countries (Poland, Sweden, France, Luxembourg, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Austria), to the Middle East or to Russia.

I was in Frankfurt for a week and got that page too. I was able to access it once I crossed into Belgium. Didn’t know about the private server option.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

I didn't when I lived in Deutschland.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I go back and forth on which I want more offensive line or defensive. As it stands, our defensive line is many degrees worse off than our offensive line. If I had to choose one now, it would be DL. Davis first if available, then EDGE.
Totally agree. I am so sick of teams gashing us up the gut.

But it will be WR. That's my guess.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I'm actually state side in Arizona. You will be happy to know I was able to access and join this site in Kuwait when I was stationed there back in 2004. The user name stuck with me ever since.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He was on our PS last year

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media