Keim's time to speak today 4/21/22

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Keim apparently wants us to believe that (1) he’s going BPA in the draft, (2) but need isn’t out of the picture and (3) is open to talking trade,

Word salad (as it should be).

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
a change in social media strategy:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

dude has gotten a brutal lesson in public image if nothing else this offseason. he's got to realize he created this mess and helped the fire grow. he needs a new agent and PR team.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I wouldn't think too much of them talking to teams about trading up.

I'd imagine all teams have those conversations every draft. It's due diligence.
Exactly...you have your target list and other teams have theirs. With GM's it's probably not too difficult to figure out who other teams are targeting. If Keim sees a player with a top 10 grade slip to the mid-late teens, he'll look at the teams in front and find one that he knows isn't targeting the same player/position and try to make a trade up.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
dude has gotten a brutal lesson in public image if nothing else this offseason. he's got to realize he created this mess and helped the fire grow. he needs a new agent and PR team.
He's not getting a new agent, as long as Kliff has the same dude. Definitely on the PR team...He's so introverted, I doubt he really has anyone outside the Cardinals FO doing any pub for him. His agent sure isn't doing anything for him, in that regard.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Video

Keim has the weirdest shaped face. He has the beard to make it look like its the beard but if he shaved it off his face would be the exact same shape.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Kyler also changed his Twitter avatar finally getting rid of him in an A’s jersey. Someone got to him

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
“But nothing has changed in terms of him being our long-term and short-term quarterback." (2/2) - SK

This reminds me of 3 years ago when he was asked is Rosen was our QB: “Absolutely. For now…”

Haha
Except that Rosen couldn’t make it as a 2nd stringer & Murray was OROY, & 2 pro bowls. Other than that, yeah:lmao:

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And the hundreds of anti-Murray posts on this oh so negative board are proving to be not worth more than a bucket of warm spit. I hate to say I told you so, but I told you so. The BEST young QB in Cardinal history will be resigned. Thank the Lord.
lmao! what new happened today that cements your position to be saying I told you so?

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
lmao! what new happened today that cements your position to be saying I told you so?
I tend to believe GM’s when they say that there is zero chance of trading their star young QB’s, and give a timeframe as to when the extension will happen. And especially when he says that said young QB makes him a better GM.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Except that Rosen couldn’t make it as a 2nd stringer & Murray was OROY, & 2 pro bowls. Other than that, yeah:lmao:
I’m not disagreeing with any of what your saying. What I am saying is Keim has a way of talking from both sides of his mouth.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’m not disagreeing with any of what your saying. What I am saying is Keim has a way of talking from both sides of his mouth.
Maybe, but not when it applies to the #1 pick of 2019 draft that he engineered. If Bidwill had any plans of not extending Murray, then Keim would no longer be the GM.