What's the #1 thing you've learned on ASFN?

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I’ve learned this is the place to find out breaking news. It arrives here before the actual Cardinal site.
I’ve learned the people on here are passionate beyond belief.
I’ve learned there are extremists on both the darkside and koolaid side.
Usually on Wednesdays.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This is still no matter the warts, the best place to get Card info and I will stand by the fact that this board has a lot of people who understand football far more than other teams' fan forums. Maybe it has to do with a franchise which just can't win so we try to untie the Gordian Knot and survey everything in detail on why we cannot win

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I've met quite a few of the people on here over the years and despite us all having different opinions everyone I have met is as genuine as they come.

I will say I have mellowed over the years, I am still a fan but I don't travel to games every year like I used to and I don't even have NFL Ticket but following threads on here on game day brings me some joy (even if the results of the games often don't)

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Each time I have made the journey to AZ to see a game I have been invited and welcomed with open arms to tailgate parties. Almost everyone here is a good person who would give you the shirt off their back to help you. Unfortunately we all have that dreaded disease that affects all Cardinal fans and only Cardinal fans called CardVID and there is no cure for it.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Don't speak out of my ass. SOMEONE will respond with actual FACTS to disprove what I said, Duckjake was the master of that (R.I.P.). He always was a gentleman when he did, some others? Not so much.
I was literally going to post a take the other day and did some quick research and quickly realized I was going to get eviscerated if I posted that take.

Keeps you on your toes.

(It was in a thread where @Chopper0080 was talking about WRs and how you look to see if they were successful at an early age in college. I was going to point out Cooper Kupp....who was super successful from the start at Eastern Washington).

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I was literally going to post a take the other day and did some quick research and quickly realized I was going to get eviscerated if I posted that take.

Keeps you on your toes.

(It was in a thread where @Chopper0080 was talking about WRs and how you look to see if they were successful at an early age in college. I was going to point out Cooper Kupp....who was super successful from the start at Eastern Washington).
Lol, I did this too this week.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Keeps you on your toes.

You can't lean on Breakout. It's something to consider but you only have to look at past lists to see its not a rule.

This is last year.

PlayerBreakout AgeDominator Rating During Breakout Season
Rashod Bateman1928%
Rondale Moore1937%
Terrace Marshall Jr.1920%
Tylan Wallace1937%
Amon-Ra St. Brown1921%
Tutu Atwell1940%
Ja'Marr Chase19.533%
Elijah Moore19.546%
Dyami Brown2029%
Cade Johnson2045%
DeVonta Smith 2128%
Jaelon Darden2130%
Amari Rodgers2123%
D'Wayne Eskridge2121%
Kadarius Toney21.523%
Sage Surratt21.540%
Jaylen Waddle2234%

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This place is like family. We argue, cuss each other out (shout out to the mods) and generally commiserate together over a shared love of the best football team on the planet. (I DO appreciate the random Suns, D-Backs, and Yotes discussion too. LOL) Crazy that I've never considered joining another Cards board. No need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA