Happy Easter/Passover/Ramadan, ASFN !!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I get it’s supposed to be funny, but Passover has nothing to do with Jesus (considering the story occurred hundreds of years before Jesus even existed), nor does Ramadan. As a Jew this is the kind of disregard we’ve just had to get used to over the years. Just making you aware how others may see this.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get it’s supposed to be funny, but Passover has nothing to do with Jesus (considering the story occurred hundreds of years before Jesus even existed), nor does Ramadan. As a Jew this is the kind of disregard we’ve just had to get used to over the years. Just making you aware how others may see this.
I took it to be humorous on a food level... Dough - risen, not risen, off-limits until sundown. Only way it makes sense, honestly.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I took it to be humorous on a food level... Dough - risen, not risen, off-limits until sundown. Only way it makes sense, honestly.
Ah. I got the doughboy for Jesus but hadn’t connected the matzah and fasting. And I suppose the “he” here is the doughboy and not Jesus. Got it.