Murray's agent apparently broke off contact talks?

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Again Outcent, he is automatically making more money than them with his year 5 option now so the comparison doesn't matter. He is guaranteed more money than they make.

As I predicted and explained at length.
That’s fair brother, only if they don’t extend him during the summer which supposedly they plan to do , which has also been reported at length on 98.7.

Honestly man you seem way more upset about this than one would expect. Maybe it’s just me but seems a little out of character for you, especially the slights you made on some posters here.

That being said, I try not to let anything football related bother me in April lol

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am simply stating you are attacking other posters, not their posts. That is a direct violation of board rules which you justify as "I am right". So now, everyone can do that?

I didn't attack any posters. I said a subset of this board has their heads up their butt or in the sand on this.

That is what I call being willfully ignorant of the financials behind this despite it being explained at length.

Is that a better description for you? I don't want to offend your sensibilities here.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I didn't attack any posters. I said a subset of this board has their heads up their butt or in the sand on this.

That is what I call being willfully ignorant of the financials behind this despite it being explained at length.

Is that a better description for you? I don't want to offend your sensibilities here.
No

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s fair brother, only if they don’t extend him during the summer which supposedly they plan to do , which has also been reported at length on 98.7.

Honestly man you seem way more upset about this than one would expect. Maybe it’s just me but seems a little out of character for you, especially the slights you made on some posters here.

That being said, I try not to let anything football related bother me in April lol

My beef is with Michael and Keim more than anything. If they can't grasp simple risk analysis then what hope do we have?

I do get very weary repeating myself here though.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My beef is with Michael and Keim more than anything. If they can't grasp simple risk analysis then what hope do we have?

We’re Cardinal fans bro, what hope have we ever had

That’s why I stepped away for a while, the fact they resigned Keim and Kingsbury when they did kind of bothered me and I knew the forum would be toxic .

Anyhow, I appreciate all you guys and your insights regardless of whether I agree. Have a great night y’all!

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Now this is getting really interesting.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
/

I explained all of this in the financial thread. There is a huge cap increase coming and those two contracts will be steals.

This is why guys are getting mid 40s to 50s now.

It's basic math but a subset of this board lives with their heads up their asses
I haven't been following every thread these days, but as I said in another, regardless of what the market's at, if Kyler isn't the guy, he doesn't deserve to be paid whatever the market rate is.

It's like crypto right now, and NFTs. Don't get too obsessed with what the market's like just to put yourself in a failed position.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's as simple as the Cardinals don't want to pay Murray what he wants and they are looking at trade options.

Keim has to know salaries are going up for quarterbacks.

OP
OP
Russ Smith

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is Kyler equal to Mahomes and Allen?

It doesn't matter contracts go up every year. You sign a deal and yuo're allen or Mahomes, by next year you will be underpaid in the new market

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Maybe it's as simple as the Cardinals don't want to pay Murray what he wants and they are looking at trade options.

Keim has to know salaries are going up for quarterbacks.
He does but maybe they don't think KM is in that league. I just wished we had fired Keim and hired a new GM to make that decision. Wish in one hand and shat in the other and see which one fills up first.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Its also possible that Keim doesnt believe he can infuse the roster with mega young talent unless he gets a monster deal for Kyler (He cant get all 3 1st round picks wrong right? )

And unless Kyler is going to Philly whatever team he'd go to would be really bad. Deshaun Watson had one of the better years in recent memory and won just 4 games in Houston.
If any of ya’ll think Keim has any sort of long-term strategic plan that he’s executing on I got some bad news for you.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He does but maybe they don't think KM is in that league. I just wished we had fired Keim and hired a new GM to make that decision. Wish in one hand and shat in the other and see which one fills up first.

This is what should have happened so we could get an outsider's perspective on Kingsbury and Murray.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
This is what should have happened so we could get an outsider's perspective on Kingsbury and Murray.
This is correct. I'm telling you guys Keim is done, he can't see more than two feet beyond his face both figuratively and literally. He has no ability to create a vision for this roster and plan ahead and his job is literally one of the most difficult and competitive jobs on the planet. Obviously his personal problems are part of the root cause in that.

It's easy to see that Kliff can't coach, there's a decade of results to show that. But Kyler is more of an enigma, he could go to the Hall of Fame one day or flame out like Baker. If I were on him though I'd be very, very concerned tying my career to bums like Kliff, MB, and Keim.

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Let me speak as a fan, because I am a fan of the team which is all I can be. I have supported Kyler but I do not like him right now (be it him or rather his agent because he hired him and sorry kid you are no longer just a kid "playing video games" and "that's just what kids do on social media" because this is a brutal contact sport. He's small but acting his height right now and I frankly do not want him leading grown men with his current immature stance, and even mediocre Bakerfield had shown he can be a man and play injured which this tiny prima donna has shown he cannot while not risking to run for your team in a playoff game (who cares if you can run if you are too big of a wimp to use that attribute). I am simply tired of his sthick and if you think I am out of line... remember I am a fan who gets no money supporting this franchise for over forty years

Last edited:

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Much to do about nothing. Bidwill will get this done. Right now it’s about the draft.
EXACTLY! People on this board get ridiculous. Murray will get extended. It’s VERY early in the process. Let‘s just calm down, watch the draft, sign some more FA’s & all will be well. Murray isn’t going anywhere.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
It doesn't matter contracts go up every year. You sign a deal and yuo're allen or Mahomes, by next year you will be underpaid in the new market
If he was done with another year of his contract, I get this but he's jumping the gun wanting it as early as before the draft, but frankly we must have an idiot at QB now because the situation with the Cards is tailer made for him to succeed but he cannot see that just like he seems not to be able to man up and read a defense in the pocket... dude will be a rich NFL bust if he were traded to another team right now which is not willing to accommodate him to succeed like that Cards have bent over backwards for him

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

It’s also risky (and potentially irresponsible) to give a QB $50/mil+ per year who always has nagging injuries and plays like Blaine Gabbert to finish off seasons.