Suns @ Warriors Wednesday game thread 3-30-2022

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
But they don’t have to be a title contender to knock out a title contender. They just need to be talented enough to get hot at the right time and have a little luck b

If they are healthy, this Suns team isn't getting knocked out by a second-tier team that gets "a little lucky." They've won 85% of their games since the 1-3 start.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying what I assume was already abundantly clear to everyone without an Ouchie-Z-Cheese beef against me.
I have no beef with you, Eric. Never have. Whatever you and cheese have doesn’t include me. I don’t even know what you have going on with cheese.

Do we have beef I totally missed?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I don't understand what your problem is. As I wrote in the next post, I don't think George elevates a .500 team to a contender. If you want to call that "dismissive," that's your prerogative.
Huh. I guess we have beef if you think I “have a problem.” I thought we were just having a conversation where we disagreed.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I have no beef with you, Eric. Never have. Whatever you and cheese have doesn’t include me. I don’t even know what you have going on with cheese.

Do we have beef I totally missed?
I believe it's a years-old issue with the fact that in ancient history Eric tried starting another message board. Some people took it personally. Not sure if Cheese was one of them, but I believe that's really the only "beef" that Eric would be involved in.

Full disclosure: I barely remember it, but I believe I was involved in it as well.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I believe it's a years-old issue with the fact that in ancient history Eric tried starting another message board. Some people took it personally. Not sure if Cheese was one of them, but I believe that's really the only "beef" that Eric would be involved in.

Full disclosure: I barely remember it, but I believe I was involved in it as well.
I don’t get why anyone would care if someone else started another board. I’ve seen that referenced. But whatever. I don’t have beef with e. Never have.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There’s a Will Smith joke to be made here, but for fear of dragging the board with even more beef, I’ll go gently into that good night!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave