NFL Draft rumors until draft day

Dan H

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What does everyone think of Drake London? He would seem to have ideal size opposite Hopkins.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Looked at 8-10 mock drafts and Olave was the only one to make it to 23. twice he was taken before 23. IF Olave is there, is he worth the pick? Could he be a #1 WR once Hopkins isn't?
I don't think the question is if he's worth the pick; if he's the top WR when we pick, he kind of HAS to be the choice.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think the question is if he's worth the pick; if he's the top WR when we pick, he kind of HAS to be the choice.
Not to me. We need Edge help and DL help way more than we need WR, and Kirk left us a huge hole.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Hard to believe any team is seriously considering trading up for a QB in this draft.

I could see maybe trading into the middle of the 2nd round... but top 15? Round 1??

Naaaahhhh....

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Not to me. We need Edge help and DL help way more than we need WR, and Kirk left us a huge hole.
Not to me. We need to stack the offense because the defense just isn't going to be good enough, and, like it or not, we need KM to lead us to the promised land. The best way to do so is to stack talent around him. It's a crappy plan, but it's the best one we've got.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I wouldn't bet against Christian Watson at #23. Very Keimy pick.

Speedy WR. Smaller school. Hard worker. Loves football. Strong drive. Team leader. He has football lineage. His father was a safety for the Chiefs and his brother was a Maryland LB clinging on in the league.

And I wouldn't blame Keim. I think he's worth #23.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wouldn't bet against Christian Watson at #23. Very Keimy pick.

Speedy WR. Smaller school. Hard worker. Loves football. Strong drive. Team leader. He has football lineage. His father was a safety for the Chiefs and his brother was a Maryland LB clinging on in the league.

And I wouldn't blame Keim. I think he's worth #23.
Yes he is the type of prospect Keim loves