Free agency thread 2022

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You don’t have buddies that bust your chops?

Like I always say ….

Women say nice things to each other but don’t mean it. Men say mean things to each other and don’t mean it.
Sure I do. And I bust right back… but not after someone’s just accomplished something big in their career for the first time and are excited about it. just think he came off as a douche there.

Let ‘em feel himself a little in the moment before being an ass.

But I guess that’s just Kyler’s online MO at this point considering he and his agent have made complete asses of themselves on social all off-season.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sure I do. And I bust right back… but not after someone’s just accomplished something big in their career for the first time and are excited about it. just think he came off as a douche there.

Let ‘em feel himself a little in the moment before being an ass.

But I guess that’s just Kyler’s online MO at this point considering he and his agent have made complete asses of themselves on social all off-season.
You can tell by their social media content that Kyler & Chase are great friends. They even online game together a lot. I bet Chase was laughing it up with Kyler after that tweet. They’re probably even gaming it up right now during this response.

You can criticize Kyler on a good amount of things, but about something like this is just……not it.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Can we at least bring Arden Key in for a visit???? Can we bring ANYONE in for a visit???? I think that is the most frustrating thing about this off-season. In the past, at least we would read “Cardinals bringing in _______ for a visit”. NOTHING THIS YEAR!!!!

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I keep looking at this roster & I am just amazed at how we’re so void of high-end talent.

SF:
Deebo Samuel
Nick Bosa
Fred Warner
Trent Williams
George Kittle

LA:
Aaron Donald
Cooper Kupp
Jalen Ramsey
Possibly a rejuvenated Allen Robinson?

Us:

Hop
Maybe Budda?

Last edited:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You can make a case that SF got the best player at their respective position. 5 of em. 3 of them for LA

Hop is possibly not even a top 2 WR in his own division anymore & I love Budda but he’s not all the way there

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can tell by their social media content that Kyler & Chase are great friends. They even online game together a lot. I bet Chase was laughing it up with Kyler after that tweet. They’re probably even gaming it up right now during this response.

You can criticize Kyler on a good amount of things, but about something like this is just……not it.
I can actually do whatever I want!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I keep looking at this roster & I am just amazed at how we’re so void of high-end talent.

SF:
Deebo Samuel
Nick Bosa
Fred Warner
Trent Williams
George Kittle

LA:
Aaron Donald
Cooper Kupp
Jalen Ramsey
Possibly a rejuvenated Allen Robinson?

Us:

Hop
Maybe Budda?
Sure, but do the Rams and the 9ers have anyone who does this?

You must be registered for see images attach

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You can make a case that SF got the best player at their respective position. 5 of em. 3 of them for LA

Hop is possibly not even a top 2 WR in his own division anymore & I love Budda but he’s not all the way there
They were counting on Isaiah Simmons being a high end talent by now.

And don't forget their top 5 grade on Byron Murphy (who has been solid, but still)

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
The Chiefs are a great organization they know when is time to trade a great player and collecting picks to get better
Keim has no clue when should do it
For example right now we have a safety who has some great strengths but also weakness to be considered a complete safety, has an important salary, considering our holes we should try to get something from him
And with the promising Jalen thompson we have already another guy to extend

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members