Tyreek Hill traded to Dolphins….

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hill weedle Wilson gesicky mostert edmonds
They have speed
What a terrific idea. Does anyone have Kiems number.
If we were to get a guy like Scantling, draft Rb Kenneth Walker in round 2 it would free us up to use our 1st pick at an edge rusher or o-lineman.
Our team speed would be way above average.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So now who is going to throw him the ball? Tua is not horrible but he is not a strong armed QB. Mahomes was perfect with Hill because he can make those deep throws, Tua hasn't shown that ability at all so far.

I guess we'll see.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
So now who is going to throw him the ball? Tua is not horrible but he is not a strong armed QB. Mahomes was perfect with Hill because he can make those deep throws, Tua hasn't shown that ability at all so far.

I guess we'll see.
Captain Obvious post from me but Tua has a lot of talent on that team. If can't win with this team, then when?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I guess we'll see.
To be fair Hill was still really good with Alex Smith the year before Mahomes tookover. Thats the goal. If not then they'll target someone next year.

If he fails target someone else next year.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Captain Obvious post from me but Tua has a lot of talent on that team. If can't win with this team, then when?
Steady Teddy will be starting by week 5 anyway. Tua will be hurt or benched by then more than likely. Good luck getting the ball downfield with the ultimate "Captain Checkdown" as your QB.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
O
The Adams and Tyreek trades make the Nuk trade look better and better and it was already a steal day one.
The last two trades are not good, costly compensation and thei salary is insane for a receiver
The best ever, Megatron, never changed the course of his franchise

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pairing Tyreek Hill with Tua or Zach Wilson is like having Thomas Keller come to your home to cook you a 9 course tasting menu and drinking it down with a 6 pack of PBR.

PBR... lol, my dad used to drink that when he couldn't find Falstaff

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose