Andy Isabella Is Absolutely Shredded

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is his problem and always has been. He has too much muscle for him frame. Limits his agility. He's not a linebacker.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This is his problem and always has been. He has too much muscle for him frame. Limits his agility. He's not a linebacker.
Can't catch with his hands on a consistent basis and it seems he's now in the process of David Bostoning his body out of the position his athletic career depends on... unless he has his sights on being a versatile special teamer

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Great. So was Mike Mamula (if you don't know who he is, look him up). The other thing Isabella & Mamula have in common is that neither of them are good enough to play NFL football.
Also see, Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson who was not good enough to play pro football

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He has been the brunt of our attacks. But how much falls on the coaching staff.
We’ve complained about Simmons and then Collins not getting playing time.

It’s hard for me to believe this kid is just COMPLETELY useless. Could he have been used on some crossing patterns or go routes? One catch , for 13yards in 2021. One. For a second round pick. Either he REALLY sucks in which case he shouldn’t even be on the team or our staff doesn’t have a clue. It’s either or.

A couple of years ago he had 21 catches for 224 yards and 2 touchdowns. That’s one td less than our golden boy AJ Green had the entire season.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He has been the brunt of our attacks. But how much falls on the coaching staff.
We’ve complained about Simmons and then Collins not getting playing time.

It’s hard for me to believe this kid is just COMPLETELY useless. Could he have been used on some crossing patterns or go routes? One catch , for 13yards in 2021. One. For a second round pick. Either he REALLY sucks in which case he shouldn’t even be on the team or our staff doesn’t have a clue. It’s either or.

A couple of years ago he had 21 catches for 224 yards and 2 touchdowns. That’s one td less than our golden boy AJ Green had the entire season.

Yeah and then he had the chance to catch the game winner on the road vs the Seahawks and fluffed it.

He was never a 2nd round pick. Nobody except Keim and PFF thought he was a 2nd round pick. I don't think anyone here thought he was a 2nd round pick.

He looks about 20lbs heavier than the draft and probably runs 4.4's now so he doesn't even have that, and his agility sucked coming out I doubt it's better now he looks like a body builder.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah and then he had the chance to catch the game winner on the road vs the Seahawks and fluffed it.

He was never a 2nd round pick. Nobody except Keim and PFF thought he was a 2nd round pick. I don't think anyone here thought he was a 2nd round pick.

He looks about 20lbs heavier than the draft and probably runs 4.4's now so he doesn't even have that, and his agility sucked coming out I doubt it's better now he looks like a body builder.
Second round pick. One catch for 13 yards. My question is if he sucks THAT bad why is he on the team?
Our ex- buddy Kirk sure had his share of drops.

Last edited:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe he should become a Mens Health model and forget about the NFL.
Like how david boston was lol sure cards fans and chargers rem him

Granted david boston had few decent yrs in az

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not his fault we picked him so high but I do wonder is he going to be one of those guys who goes out for bobsled in the winter olympics because they want speed and strength. He'll get one more chance somewhere to prove it wasn't his fault it was the team, system etc.

Kyler clearly never trusted him go back to that game in Dallas a couple of years ago where he twice was open deep and failed to track the ball and then the Seattle game that Britcard mentioned. I don't think Kyler trusted him before that, he clearly didn't after.

Maybe another QB will work better for him but in the end you gotta catch the ball.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It raises the question why the Cardinals kept him so long. They never seemed committed to playing him.
Or maybe he just sucked and didn’t deserve to play? They were committed to giving him a shot and he shat the bed