Monday Night Football: Aikman and Buck

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman sign multiyear deals with ESPN to be voices of Monday Night Football​

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I hear lots of people bitch & moan about Aikman being a horrible announcer & I just don't know why? I think he's great, obviously I didn't care for him much when he was beating us as the QB of the Cowboys lol. He's very informative & I think him & Buck are awesome. Glad the 2 got another football gig together.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This Joe Buck??

You must be registered for see images attach

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I hear lots of people bitch & moan about Aikman being a horrible announcer & I just don't know why? I think he's great, obviously I didn't care for him much when he was beating us as the QB of the Cowboys lol. He's very informative & I think him & Buck are awesome. Glad the 2 got another football gig together.
Aikman is a great announcer and is not a Cowboy homer when he does his job, it's the infernal Joe Buck who worships the Cowboys and keeps bringing them up as subject matter throughout a broadcast

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aikman is a great announcer and is not a Cowboy homer when he does his job, it's the infernal Joe Buck who worships the Cowboys and keeps bringing them up as subject matter throughout a broadcast
He is 100% a Cowboy homer when he does his job. You must not be listening.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't mind Buck/Aikman. Troy rambles a bid commenting on a play but, overall, he's not bad.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He also uses the term "same old Cardinals" quite a bit when he does Cardinals games. But aside from that and his Cowboy love, he is neutral.
“Aside from his Cowboy love and the use of Same old cardinals” he’s neutral???

Bahahhahhaaa :lmao::doi:

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Buck is the worst announcer in the game. His calls lack any excitement, and most of the time it appears hes rooting for one of the teams over the other. Also, he latches on to a popular player and spends 90% of the game praising them regardless of what's actually happening on the field. It sounds like he is trying to get them to be friends with him after the game.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave