Chandler Jones to the Raiders

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Probably several current and previous players who would say the same things about VJ's defense:

You must be registered for see images attach

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably several current and previous players who would say the same things about VJ's defense:

You must be registered for see images attach
Bahahaha so FOS it was 100% all about the $$$

Literally anybody else that believes otherwise is out of touch with reality….. He didn’t pick the Raiders in the best division in football in order to maximize his talents…. Lol

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hope he does well, likeable guy.

See you at your number retirement Chandler Jones.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just saw on NFL Network Avon Miller to the Bills 6 years $120 million

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Thank you Chandler. You are / were a great Cardinal. Looking forward to your ROH induction after you retire some day!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jones made some good plays but ehhhhh suggs vibes little but understand his side

Lol now that tarhell bust was worth zero typical kiem plannin

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jones hasn't been the same since even before his injury. Didn't think we'd overpay to bring him back and really didn't think another team would overpay him to join their team.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
We are going to miss Chandler Jones. Something to be said about the impact a team having to scheme for a specific player. No one is scheming to block any player on our front. Maybe Watt but he was marginally impactful with Jones and Phillips. Entire playbooks are now open because no one on our defensive front is making any QB or play caller nervous.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We are going to miss Chandler Jones. Something to be said about the impact a team having to scheme for a specific player. No one is scheming to block any player on our front. Maybe Watt but he was marginally impactful with Jones and Phillips. Entire playbooks are now open because no one on our defensive front is making any QB or play caller nervous.
True. Can you imagine the time a QB would have. This has to be addressed or we will have a top 5 pick in 2023.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gotta pray Ojabo falls to us.

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on ER Boye Mafe?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on ER Boye Mafe?
I like several players in this EDGE class, Mafe being one of them. I tend to prioritize athleticism when it comes to EDGE players and Mafe has a lot of that. He is a little unrefined which will take some coaching but I don't see him being significantly different than Ojabo in that regard. I prefer Ojabo but would not be mad if the pick was Mafe.

I do worry about adding any young defensive front 7 player with Vance though.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Regarding the EDGE class for our scheme my tope 5 are probably Thib, Hutch, Ojabo, JJ and then Mafe. I think Travon Walker is more of a 3-4 DE in our scheme similar of Karlaftis and I like him better than George. As much as I value offensive linemen, it is tough for me to say I would rather have an interior guy vs almost all of those EDGE players including Mafe. Probably the only two OL that I take above Mafe are Neal and Ekwonu. Maybe Cross as he is an OT but Green is a real question mark as it gets to positional value.

EDGE vs WR is becoming a difficult decision point for me with the players who are likely available. Garrett Wilson and Chris Olave are guys I like a lot. I feel like Drake London can have an impact based upon how Kyler was comfortable throwing to AJ Green. Treylon Burks makes me a little leery. JWilliams is coming off a major injury so pass on using a first rounder on him for me.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose