Free agency thread 2022

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like what we've done. I would like to see us bring Green back at 7 mil. I thought Kirk was as much of a liability as Green. We need to do something with Humphries contract. It is a long offseason and there are a lot of solid players left. We will plug holes all through the offseason and hope for a decent draft.
NO.

No more Green. He completely sucks. I seriously would rather sign 5 undrafted guys and let the best one take his spot. Heck, I would rather have Wesley take his spot.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
As i wrote
The only asset we can trade is budda baker
We can't use draft picks anymore
Why can’t we use draft picks? If it lands a WR1b I’m all for it, especially at the salary dump teams are doing nowadays.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Very surprised that Chandler Jones hasn't been signed.
Why?

He is surely asking for something close to 15- 20 million a year and he has no production in the last 2 years. Teams are not going to gamble on an old player who already seems to have gone over the cliff.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why?

He is surely asking for something close to 15- 20 million a year and he has no production in the last 2 years. Teams are not going to gamble on an old player who already seems to have gone over the cliff.
He is not asking for that lol…. You guys are so overdramatic you remind me of my ex wife.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hardly the same if we have a Green even further in the twilight of his career seemingly uninterested during large stretches...

Everybody is on the path to twilight and stardust.

His numbers were solid as a #2 last season and the only question is health and readiness to compete.

"Seemingly' doesn't concern me, 'actually' would.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
THIS is not true. Bringing Green back does not make us better than LAST year. It makes us the same.
We had a 10-2 start last year and AJ Green looked great when Hopkins was on the field. I think Hopkins/Moore/Green is an adequate starting lineup at WR and our main issue on offense lies with the OL. Unless we can get a true steal I think we should sign AJ Green cheap and spend our cap space elsewhere.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everybody is on the path to twilight and stardust.

His numbers were solid as a #2 last season and the only question is health and readiness to compete.

"Seemingly' doesn't concern me, 'actually' would.
lol. I love how you like to quote 'seemingly' and 'actually,' when no-one but Green can prove it one way or another.

Sigh

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
We had a 10-2 start last year and AJ Green looked great when Hopkins was on the field. I think Hopkins/Moore/Green is an adequate starting lineup at WR and our main issue on offense lies with the OL. Unless we can get a true steal I think we should sign AJ Green cheap and spend our cap space elsewhere.
Exactly, a group of Hopkins, Green, Moore, Wesley and another guy, whether it's a free agent or draft pick, leaves Kyler no excuses if he's a championship QB (heck even Dortch has his worth). Our offense was stumbling due to our injured stud WR, our OL lacking a competent guard... all it takes is one dude on the OL to make the whole unit fall apart, a OL is only as good as its weakest link

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA