Free agency thread 2022

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's clearly not true. Wesley is currently starting. Anything that's not Wesley starting is better.
THIS is not true. Bringing Green back does not make us better than LAST year. It makes us the same.
Why would anyone want Will Fuller? He's never played a full season. In 6 years he's only once played more than 11 games.

I wouldn't pay him more than vet min. He's a walking injury report.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Um no.. Randy Gregory is a young stud in the making. Much more valuable than CJ at this point in their careers.
Gregory is 29 (that's not young). He's also missed over 2 seasons (almost 3 full season) with drug suspensions. The fact that the Cowboys stuck by him all these years, for him to spurn them, says a lot about his character, too. Yes, I understand Jerry tried to change/add some contract language...it was probably language to hold Gregory accountable if/when he get's suspended again.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Gregory is 29 (that's not young). He's also missed over 2 seasons (almost 3 full season) with drug suspensions. The fact that the Cowboys stuck by him all these years, for him to spurn them, says a lot about his character, too. Yes, I understand Jerry tried to change/add some contract language...it was probably language to hold Gregory accountable if/when he get's suspended again.
You apparently didn’t watch Gregory much last season to how disruptive he was all season. The attention allowed Parsons to attack via 1 on 1s.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
You apparently didn’t watch Gregory much last season to how disruptive he was all season. The attention allowed Parsons to attack via 1 on 1s.
Yes, I watched him...Doesn't change the fact he's 29 (30 in November), which is not a young stud in the making. Remember when Chandler Jones was 29 and awesome....then he turned 30 and the decline started.

LittleDavis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I like what we've done. I would like to see us bring Green back at 7 mil. I thought Kirk was as much of a liability as Green. We need to do something with Humphries contract. It is a long offseason and there are a lot of solid players left. We will plug holes all through the offseason and hope for a decent draft.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ya
Yes, get traded to a team that has to give up o-linemen and weapons to get you. hahaha

Ya get traded to a team that actually builds around him a la Herbert, Burrow etc. exactly what you are suppose to do w your young franchise QB in this era of football.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
I am happy for the team to bring Green back. He certainly made some stand out plays and some plays that left me scratching my head. However, I don't want Green to be the only WR we bring in.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave