Chase Edmonds to sign with Dolphins

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think rather he meant it would be nice for a change if we could pay one of our players from the draft which supercede the free agent route
But if you prefer the FA signing, and think he is the better player, why make that distinction? Shouldn't the goal to always be to upgrade?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
But if you prefer the FA signing, and think he is the better player, why make that distinction? Shouldn't the goal to always be to upgrade?
Yes, but overall one would hope we could hold on to one of our own because in the long run it might be cheaper and help build some kind of cohesive unity across the roster... we will not keep being able to upgrade like this once Kyler gets his extension and this trend does not work in the long run

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think rather he meant mainly it would be nice for a change if we could pay one of our players from the draft which supercede the free agent route
I’ll take the more productive overall better player.. One who adds more to the team as a whole especially for a measley million more. And I loved Chase.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, but overall one would hope we could hold on to one of our own because in the long run it might be cheaper and help build some kind of cohesive unity across the roster... we will not keep being able to upgrade like this once Kyler gets his extension and this trend does not work in the long run
I'm not sure I understand the reasoning. A cheaper player that isn't better? It's not like it is the O-Line. And it's not like we are replacing Chase with an outsider.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Awwwww gl chase some fun memories as a cards

Hope he finds success in miami!! Fun scenery lol

Reactions: PJ1

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand the reasoning. A cheaper player that isn't better? It's not like it is the O-Line. And it's not like we are replacing Chase with an outsider.
As I stated to Shane, Conner was the physical back I wanted over Chase... just would be nice if this team could draft a guy at a primary position which does not require free agency to initially attain

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson