Cards re-sign Zach Ertz

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Carson Wentz trade happened at the worst time for us. Agent used Washington for the buddy angle to get more years.
$10M per for THREE years? Eh, I wanted him back, but that seems long at that rate.
@DVontel Welp. Keim gonna Keim.

Who do you think we should target in the 2nd round now that Ruckert is off the table?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Carson Wentz trade happened at the worst time for us. Agent used Washington for the buddy angle to get more years.

@DVontel Welp. Keim gonna Keim.

Who do you think we should target in the 2nd round now that Ruckert is off the table?
Alec Pierce.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Keim's plan to build the oldest, slowest team in the league remains on track.

#keimtime
I like Ertz. We just seemed less dynamic and a bit more predictable when having to depend on him so much. Healthy Hopkins should open things up though. However, I really hope Maxx Williams is back and healthy. Imo he did such a good job run blocking and getting YAC that it really showed against the Rams.

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why would people be upset by this? TEs are so cheap that they are being framchised

Some people like to get upset by everything that's not signing the best at the position for the 20th best money.

Its not a move I would have made but looking at chumps like Njoku getting tagged for 11m it's not unreasonable.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bringing back Ertz has me thinking Guard or Dline in the draft.

I really think we need a legit downfield threat if we end up losing Kirk. Risky if Rondale isnt ready.