Russell Wilson to Broncos!

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
3 inevitable Keim busts, a below average QB, and a mediocre RB who had zero touchdowns in 2021? Where do I sign up!?!?
Or...a spoiled brat who will hold out throughout the preseason...demand 50 million a year, and pout his way to a 6-11 record next year?

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Or...a spoiled brat who will hold out throughout the preseason...demand 50 million a year, and pout his way to a 6-11 record next year?
You’re right - we’ll be better off to have the no talent/lucky to be there guys who will be ecstatic to sign cheap extensions as we did in the Dave Mac and Graves era.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You’re right - we’ll be better off to have the no talent/lucky to be there guys who will sign cheap extensions as we did in the Dave Mac and Graves era.

Im being dead serious...I think Minshew is a starter in the league in the right system. He has proven he has guts and leadership. 7th round pick who has played on BAD teams and he has the exact same career rating as Kyler.

Kyler has 10X the physical talent...but 1/10th the mental toughness.

I would take Minshew and picks all day long.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im being dead serious...I think Minshew is a starter in the league in the right system. He has proven he has guts and leadership. 7th round pick who has played on BAD teams and he has the exact same career rating as Kyler.

Kyler has 10X the physical talent...but 1/10th the mental toughness.

I would take Minshew and picks all day long.
Thank goodness you aren't the GM then I guess...

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol watch kyler to seattle and cards start all over.. at qb lol i can sadly see this sooo hapenin

Big nfl week rodgers now wilson kyler next?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol watch kyler to seattle and cards start all over.. at qb lol i can sadly see this sooo hapenin

Big nfl week rodgers now wilson kyler next?
Which team is left where all they are missing is a QB that thinks Kyler is the answer? (answer, probably none)

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
C'mon, KM may have the talent, but GM goes insane trying to will his teams to wins, and has had good results on lousy teams. KM has loads of talent and always, ALWAYS comes up short.
GM?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People only like Minshew cause they want to vicariously live through him.

Wasting characters discussing him is hilarious.
I don't possibly see how GM and 3 1st rounders would make us a better team this year, considering our draft record.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you're massively distorting my point? KM has the talent to be a franchise player, but isn't. GM has the heart to be a franchise player, but isn't. Put 'em together and we'd win 12 SBs lol
I wasn't sure of your stance on GM as a player, nor the trade proposal listed in the thread is all I was getting at.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA