What to do with Kyler Murray

What should the Cardinals do regarding Kyler Murray?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Full size Cardinal speed helmets autographed by Kyler are going from 350-400 right now. I’ll sell mine for 300 even that way you’re not paying tax or shipping… Any takers? I’ll even throw in the 80.00 case for free…..
You just used full size and Kyler in the same sentence.

You must be registered for see images

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That would be really stupid at this point in time. If you want KM to mature, this will do the opposite.

Any reasonable FA, especially offensive FA isn't going to want to come here with a huge cloud hanging over Kyler. And Bidwill just proved how willing he is to say "F*** it" with the extensions of Keim and Kliff.

I don't expect it will get done before FA but I expect a whole lot of "Things are copacetic and we are working on a deal" noise to start in the next week or so and for it to be done by Summer.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Any reasonable FA, especially offensive FA isn't going to want to come here with a huge cloud hanging over Kyler. And Bidwill just proved how willing he is to say "F*** it" with the extensions of Keim and Kliff.

I don't expect it will get done before FA but I expect a whole lot of "Things are copacetic and we are working on a deal" noise to start in the next week or so and for it to be done by Summer.
Agree, it will be done most likely before the draft which is the end of April. Bidwill already "tipped his hand" by giving Keim and KK the 5 year extensions. He wants a stable organization which includes Kyler. I'm not saying I like any of this but IMO this is what will happen.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Sign him to a team-friendly deal. He wants to win a Super Bowl, part of his compensation would be a bonus if the Cardinals win the Big Dance. :koolaid:

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kyler is such a spoiled b*tch...my goodness. Too bad we can't trade KM for Herbert straight up.
This dude has pissed off so much of the fan base, many casual fans I talk to at sports bars are nauseated with this kid, myself including.

Look, winning cures all, but I think we've seen enough sample size to know that under Keim/KK/KM we are first round fodder at most. Steve Keim also cannot draft, so I don't imagine many improvements over the last 5 years other than squeaking into the playoffs and getting bounced.

KM body language is that of a spoiled brat and quitter, I was a huge fan of his at first, and I loved the pick at first, now its hard to stomach this guy, especially since he pissed off Larry Fitzgerald.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
This dude has pissed off so much of the fan base, many casual fans I talk to at sports bars are nauseated with this kid, myself including.

Look, winning cures all, but I think we've seen enough sample size to know that under Keim/KK/KM we are first round fodder at most. Steve Keim also cannot draft, so I don't imagine many improvements over the last 5 years other than squeaking into the playoffs and getting bounced.

KM body language is that of a spoiled brat and quitter, I was a huge fan of his at first, and I loved the pick at first, now its hard to stomach this guy, especially since he pissed off Larry Fitzgerald.
I've also never seen a QB spend more time in the fetal position than this kid. The whole organization is to blame for this... treating him like a HOF QB when he hadn't even played a snap. Now his entitlement syndrome is so extreme that when he was/is remotely criticized...he scrubs his social media and threatens to not play and/or be traded in order to be coddled. The character flaws are profound...to say the least. The fact that the driving force of these issues (Keim, KK) just got extended is a testament to how poorly ran the organization really is.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Larry says these 'reports' are BS and he's never had an issue with a teammate in 30 years of organized sport.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're misquoting Larry. He's speaking for himself, not anyone else. But, sure, try to use it to wash away all KMs sins :)
Broseph is saying that he doesn't like Kyler anymore because Kyler pissed off Larry. Larry himself said that he didn't have an issue with any of his teammates. Direct rebuttal.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You're talking about 2 of the best quarterbacks in the game with proven track records of winning, both with SB rings and multiple playoff wins like they are chumps and Kyler is in the same league. He isn't.

The only thing Kyler has on them is years.

Neither one of them had accomplished a single thing at Kyler's age

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Broseph is saying that he doesn't like Kyler anymore because Kyler pissed off Larry. Larry himself said that he didn't have an issue with any of his teammates. Direct rebuttal.
Broseph also said "This dude has pissed off so much of the fan base, many casual fans I talk to at sports bars are nauseated with this kid, myself including."

Irrelevant to Fitz :)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's funny because Kyler at 5'10" is taller than most of the pieces of crap who bully him over height from their couch
This might literally be the dumbest post ever. I’m betting most of the “Pieces of crap” that are rightfully criticizing Kyler because he gives us plenty of ammo, likely take their own jobs more serious than Kyler does. Nobody is “bullying” him. Sitting back on your keyboard @ ASFN isn’t bullying Kyler Murray. So asinine.

Plus who cares if he’s taller than a few of them? How is that relevant to the price of tea in China or playing quarterback in the NFL? Or sitting back on THEIR couch?

Those that may just be shorter than Kyler AND are kicking back on the couch criticizing him aren’t required nor paid to be an NFL quarterback last I checked… Come back when you got better material.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This might literally be the dumbest post ever. I’m betting most of the “Pieces of crap” that are rightfully criticizing Kyler because he gives us plenty of ammo, likely take their own jobs more serious than Kyler does. Nobody is “bullying” him. Sitting back on your keyboard @ ASFN isn’t bullying Kyler Murray. So asinine.

Plus who cares if he’s taller than a few of them? How is that relevant to the price of tea in China or playing quarterback in the NFL? Or sitting back on THEIR couch?

Those that may just be shorter than Kyler AND are kicking back on the couch criticizing him aren’t required nor paid to be an NFL quarterback last I checked… Come back when you got better material.
:notworthy:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Crazy that a franchise QB can be so unlikable.

That isn't to say he is unique in this, there have been many others, but it is still strange to me.

Especially so young. In the past other QB's that had this level of discord with fans have been much older vets.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson