Let’s Take a Moment to Overreact to Kyler’s IG Page

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
To be fair all 3 either left or want to leave their current situations because how their teams drafted ;)

Kyler shouldnt be making picks. However, it should have been clear that the importance should be placed on Kliff and Kyler. Go all in on building up that side of the ball to find out how good they really are.
So, after Murray has been a Card for 15 or so years? I’ll take it.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Not with those clunky ass legs which severely hinders his change of direction. You would also replace a superior player in Jalen Thompson for a inferior player.
So basically we drafted a more athletic Deone Buchanon? Yay!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Simmons is never going to be an EDGE. Apart from being 15-20lbs undersized he has zero pass rush skills. And for me his frame is already maxed out.

I've always argued he's a strong safety. Being that little further back from the ball means he can see where the play is going and use his speed to close it down. Removing that gap responsibility or man cover responsibility from him frees him up to use in a number of different ways.

I really don't understand what happened with Collins. One thing I can tell you will absolutely certainty is that rookie Collins played far better than rookie Simmons through their early games. I just don't get why his snaps tailed off while Simmons increased in his rookie season.

The only thing I can think of is that it was because we were actually challenging for the division this year and Vance didn't want to risk blowing it with rookie mistakes. But we were in the playoff hunt in Simmons rookie season and it didn't stop him them. Just weird.

I actually thought we drafted Zaven to convert to OLB. He's made for that position. 257lb that runs 4.65 and can drop into coverage is everything you want physically in a 3-4 OLB. Just got to teach him the techniques.

But now they already said they want him at ILB I really don't want to dick him around again like various other rookies before him.
I have no idea why you would have thought that when keim immediately stated he would be starting at ILB.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Maybe not but I bet they have input. Of course they earned it over the years.

Green Bay drafted Jordan Love, Seattle hasn’t drafted a OL or WR in the first rd since 2011 and I don’t think Tom Brady has any draft input with Belichick (definitely FA signing in TB).

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
TBF when he was rumored to us days before the draft people thought he'd be an OLB.
You could be right. I have zero recollection of reading that though. When you say “people” do you mean people on the board or publications?

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers and Russell Wilson determine first round picks? Keim stinks but that is silly.
I never said determine. I said listen. Keim shooting him down "because he didn't recommend defensive players" left a bad taste in my mouth.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
that clears some things up

my cliff notes version of what happened:

K1: Hey, lets work on a new deal

Cards: um, ok -- can we deal with impending FA first?

K1: *scrubs instagram.*

as a skeptic that this was all about the contract, im reminded again that often the most obvious explanation is the likely one

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The morning guys are roasting KM about his statement.

Everything is not copacetic.

Kyler is not about this nonsense...he's about the money.

Kyler wants to be paid for his performance. Which performance? Probably not the playoff performance.

If you love me...show me the money...

Is KM worthy of a max deal? Not at this point.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson