NFL Sunday Ticket

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score

Another story on this. The last paragraph about pricing doesn't sound encouraging.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Cord cut. Just couldn't take it any more. Plus I miss my Sixers, Flyers, Phillies. The saving plus streaming options (and the occasional nostalgia outing to a sports bar) will be what saves me. Sucks to lose my on demand cable, but I just can't handle that gash each month. On a side note, I was a little irritated that no one offered my wife any incentives to stay. We've been customers for 15 years. Thanks DTV.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cord cut. Just couldn't take it any more. Plus I miss my Sixers, Flyers, Phillies. The saving plus streaming options (and the occasional nostalgia outing to a sports bar) will be what saves me. Sucks to lose my on demand cable, but I just can't handle that gash each month. On a side note, I was a little irritated that no one offered my wife any incentives to stay. We've been customers for 15 years. Thanks DTV.
FYI- I bought an NFL Ticket MAX login and password off of Ebay this year for $25 and was able to use it for a whole season of NFL Ticket with the app on my Roku. I guess it is hit or miss if it will work and for the whole year, but for $25 it was worth a shot and worked out great.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
FYI- I bought an NFL Ticket MAX login and password off of Ebay this year for $25 and was able to use it for a whole season of NFL Ticket with the app on my Roku. I guess it is hit or miss if it will work and for the whole year, but for $25 it was worth a shot and worked out great.
Good deal wa52lz! I have the Swoop app right now, and it works great for Sixers hoops. I pray it works for the Cards. I always worry about buffering. Any issues with that for you?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was with directv for 23 years and when I called to cancel 2 months ago they were like “ok you’ll get an email where to send any equipment we need back nice knowing ya” lol

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I cut the cord with DTV just a little over a month ago myself. Haven’t seen any sports, much less Arizona sports, since then.

No Suns games, no D-Backs baseball. We’ll see how it goes when football rolls around. o_O:shock:

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s time for DirecTV to die a quick death. Cut the cord ages ago and saved over $100/month on TV

So why would you want a business that provides a valuable service to millions of Americans to die?
I love DirecTV but know some can't stand them.

Resin07

Veteran
Reaction score
I use vanquis-store.com. It works great. Tried the $13, 1 month access last November for Cardinals games. It worked great. It has all NBA and NFL channels. It has Ballys. I haven't missed a game since I started using it. I now do the $35, 3 month package at a time. I suggest that you cord cutters try it out.

It also works on Android devices.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220419-091507_XCIPTV.jpg
    Screenshot_20220419-091507_XCIPTV.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 2

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love DirecTV but know some can't stand them.

I do too. Pick what you want, hit select, watch. I got Sunday Ticket free last year. Probably not this year, but I'll deal with it when the time comes.

What does chap my rear end is Xfinity... approaching $100 month for internet. Century link is cheaper but they don't have high enough speed in my area of town yet. Really no alternatives in Albq.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I cut it a couple years ago. Buffering isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Now I'm just used to streaming everything.

The only thing I hate is fast forward and rewinding. Its way too jumpy and not fine tuned enough compared to DTV. I miss being able to pause a play then click frame by frame to see if if it was caught.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I use DAZN streaming: NFL, Premier League and boxing are my interest. Service is fine, and they archive all the CARDS games.

I know some Americans who use a VPN service to create a virtual Canadian address and purchase the yearly service ($150 US) or go monthly during the football season and then close the account.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Been streaming everything, including NFL and college football, for 5 years. It's improved every year and haven't had a hiccup in the last 2-3 yrs, it just keeps getting better. I have Gig Internet, no cable or satellite anymore and I don't miss a thing but it's definitely not for everyone....then again I'm a tech nerd when it comes to streaming and TV devices lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA