Suns @ Thunder Thursday game thread 2-24-2022

Beaver

Maximum Effort
Reaction score
I suppose one plus with CP out is seeing how DA will play without a HOF PG feeding him lobs. I just don't know about him.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With Booker playing point guard it's like missing two players: Booker and Paul.
Yup. That’s what I was saying. Point Book is pointless. It takes Cam off the bench as firepower for the second unit and neutralizes Booker as a scorer.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. That’s what I was saying. Point Book is pointless. It takes Cam off the bench as firepower for the second unit and neutralizes Booker as a scorer.

Suns need to use a point guard.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hey I’ll give Book this, if you aren’t gonna be your normal self on offense, love the effort on D. He’s improved leaps and bounds on that end.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is Devin with the SLAM.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a game Ayton should be dominating. How exactly is he sacrificing?
You still don't get it apparently. For most of us, the point was that he was being asked to sacrifice in order to make the team better.

If he'd learn to focus, play with intensity all the time we could play through him. But since he goes into fumble mode too often, we have him sacrifice his personal offense for team victories. There are a lot of big men that can average 25 points per game, that doesn't mean it's the best thing for the team.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crowder looking for a 4 point play.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
You still don't get it apparently. For most of us, the point was that he was being asked to sacrifice in order to make the team better.

If he'd learn to focus, play with intensity all the time we could play through him. But since he goes into fumble mode too often, we have him sacrifice his personal offense for team victories. There are a lot of big men that can average 25 points per game, that doesn't mean it's the best thing for the team.
Thanks for setting me straight professor. Geez.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How is that a foul on Ayton?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for setting me straight professor. Geez.
Nice response but this isn't the first time you've tried to sneak in this dig against those of us on the other side of the conversation.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Nice response but this isn't the first time you've tried to sneak in this dig against those of us on the other side of the conversation. But my mistake, I forgot who I was wasting my time on.
Nice. I don’t know what your problem is. Are you that insecure that you have to start this personal battle for no reason? I’m not sure lecturing me is your best play.

I’m sick of people making stupid excuses for the guy.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly you take away your best scorer
Which is a point I've made several times about point Booker. Put a real shooting guard next to him and we can see what he can do but it's designed to fail if he has to functionally replace both Paul and himself.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nice. I don’t know what your problem is. Are you that insecure that you have to start this personal battle for no reason? I’m not sure lecturing me is your best play.

I’m sick of people making stupid excuses for the guy.

This guy

Again with this. Your the victim again huh