football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
this is pretty interesting

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Good for him! Worked his way up through the organization. He did an interview on one of the Cards podcasts recently and he never played the star player card. He started as a scout on the road, living out of hotels, and worked his way up. Considering most of our good roster moves have been pro player moves (trades, free agents), I’m interested to see what happens when he eventually gets a GM job somewhere. Either way you look at it, with Leftwich as the coach and Adub as the GM, players will want to go play there. No doubt!

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
Good for him! Worked his way up through the organization. He did an interview on one of the Cards podcasts recently and he never played the star player card. He started as a scout on the road, living out of hotels, and worked his way up. Considering most of our good roster moves have been pro player moves (trades, free agents), I’m interested to see what happens when he eventually gets a GM job somewhere. Either way you look at it, with Leftwich as the coach and Adub as the GM, players will want to go play there. No doubt!
Yeah Im bummed if he get the Jax job. I was hoping Keim would get kicked to the curb and then Adub move into the GM position. Ex-players know players and usually make decent GMs like JJ for the Suns. I heard Adub was responsible for bringing in FAs while Keims is mostly drafting? I'll take Wilsons track record over Keims.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If he get the gm job the Cardinals would receive a draft pick compensation? Or it works just for coaches?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah Im bummed if he get the Jax job. I was hoping Keim would get kicked to the curb and then Adub move into the GM position. Ex-players know players and usually make decent GMs like JJ for the Suns. I heard Adub was responsible for bringing in FAs while Keims is mostly drafting? I'll take Wilsons track record over Keims.
Yea Im kinda mixed on this. Happy to get two 3rds. But we're forced to see Keim pick them.

Maybe he can flip them for another vet.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Well, as Vice President of pro scouting, ADUB would have recommended or at least supported the signing of Phillips and Kennard.

They all have warts! ;)

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Feel like we're going to get outbid for Kirk now.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
who then gets promoted from within? Quentin Harris and Grigson?
So two dudes that have had an important role regarding our brilliant drafts

Nobody will cry in that case

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't know their contracts but Wr is actually a decent position for Jax right now. Unless they're losing guys on contracts would surprise me if they threw a ton at Kirk. But they do have to improve around Lawrence at QB that's for sure.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose