These need to happen soon…

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I like them but I'm a big stripe guy, imo the pants need the stripes, not only 2 though, the bigger red one in the middle with the 2 thinner black ones on the outside, just like the pants in St.Louis, I miss those unis. While I'm at it, the bird logo needs to go back on the sleeves above the stripes on the white ones. Yes I loved the old bird logo the best but I'm cool with the new bird logo that looks meaner & more aerodynamic. Some people I heard thought the old bird logo looked more like a parrot lol, I don't, I fell in love with the old logo in 1976 & that's one of the reasons I became a Cardinals fan. Broke my heart when they changed it but I'm cool with the current one.

JD Robertson

Registered
Reaction score
Only thing I would change is the striping. On the white pants with red jerseys just do 2 red stripes and on the black make them black stripes. Then the red pants just 2 white stripes. These look like the uniforms they wore back here in St. Louis and when they first got to Arizona. They are by far my favorite ones.

Diverdan

Reaction score
I like them. The Grey face mask should stay, bring back the old Cardinal and I agree, put in on the sleeves also. Put the stripes back on the pants too.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Change is necessary. It’s been 17 years. Won’t buy another jersey until we have a new design

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Change is necessary. It’s been 17 years.
i cant find it, but there was a tweet by some blue check in the know to the effect that the team was surprised by the degree that both fans and players didnt like the current uniforms

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Cards redesign is in this video.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I personally don't care at all about uniforms. A rose is a rose!

I want a much tougher team. I don't care how many points we score. To me football is about what happens in the trenches. Defense and a running game is what I prefer.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson