Michael Bidwill, where are you?

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Why haven’t we heard anything from Cards owner Michael Bidwill on the disastrous collapse of the Cardnals for the second straight year?
We can’t win games at home and our playoff game against the Rams was a national embarrassment. I’m a season ticket holder in the Club section which has many empty seats. He can’t be happy with all of this. We are headed in the wrong direction. He needs to show leadership.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Why haven’t we heard anything from Cards owner Michael Bidwill on the disastrous collapse of the Cardnals for the second straight year?
We can’t win games at home and our playoff game against the Rams was a national embarrassment. I’m a season ticket holder in the Club section which has many empty seats. He can’t be happy with all of this. We are headed in the wrong direction. He needs to show leadership.
He's sitting back waiting for all of us season ticket holders to get our deposits in for next year's seats. The deadline is like 2 days away. :rolleyes:

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
In over his head? Needs to get some outside eyes on the situation! Seems like some decent GM interviews, or a boat ride with other NFL presidents is in order. I would invite condi rice and take notes.

I don’t think he has done all that bad inheriting graves and hiring Keim from within, but as a self evaluation he needs to look hard at his GM job description, now, learn from it.

GM is the boss, not just talent or salary cap guru. Got a team of help with that, but is the decider. I mean ive got the hammer dropped on me and dropped the hammer enough times to know a lil sumptin about sumptin.

Michael Bidwills hat requires hiring the GM, and yes periodic evaluation and clear explanation of expectations.
but he just lost this fan base, not by accident, maybe worse then with Wilkes. Definitely worse then Monday night meltdown.

it was a black Monday, and it all starts with running damned ball.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'm sure they will give end of season press conference once meetings are done with players, coaches. It most likely will be the same generic fodder of we going to access everything & be better next season etc. Expecting anything more significant than that is just asking for disappointment tbh

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Jacksonville has season tickets available

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Attachments

• never let.jpg
    never let.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 3

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
How many of you know Cardinals are a top 15 team in wins for the last decade?

Michael Bidwill likely thinks things are great on the field. Off the field the franchise value doubled.. You know what given Cardinals history he is right.

If I am Bidwill, I would say to Keim and Kliff clean up your act next year and move on to count my monies.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
How many of you know Cardinals are a top 15 team in wins for the last decade?

Michael Bidwill likely thinks things are great on the field. Off the field the franchise value doubled.. You know what given Cardinals history he is right.

If I am Bidwill, I would say to Keim and Kliff clean up your act next year and move on to count my monies.
I liked Bill Bidwill, he survived crap, others didn’t with that owner mentality, he shouldered the complaints. My question is is if Michael is is in denial like Keim, Kingsbury and Kyler? denial state of recovery, does he see anything wrong, that needs planned and addressed? Beyond the rams beat the crap out of cards, hats off!

ot really comes down to Philosophy, air red includes balance, but kliff just ignored his own fundamentals, like BA and whisenhunt before him. Keim allowed it repeatedly through several coaches. Will Michael?

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Seriously, the silence is almost criminal at this point.
Maybe its not negative at all
Maybe they are evaluating sole changes, otherwise someone would have said something
I try to see in a positive way))

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pouting in a corner without a mirror... Here comes the blame game.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
All I have to say is you must be a rich fool to have Cardinal season tickets. And I’ve been a Big Red fan for over 60 years.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Something big is brewing behind the scenes, IMO. It kind of has to be, if we haven't already heard from the team. If the idea was just to go with more of the same, we would've already gotten the dreaded vote of confidence in KK and co, right?

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Something big is brewing behind the scenes, IMO. It kind of has to be, if we haven't already heard from the team. If the idea was just to go with more of the same, we would've already gotten the dreaded vote of confidence in KK and co, right?
Probably something small to moderate like a couple coaches not getting their contracts extended or being let go, e.g., the LB coach or DB coach.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I actually think the exact opposite. I think they are waiting until the focus turns to the remaining playoff teams this weekend before we get the very bland, very lame "We made big improvements this year, can't wait to see what we do next season" type press conference.

I hope something is in the works, but I doubt it. I don't think Bidwill has the stones to blow it up, and so at most we MIGHT see Vance go somewhere else, but I think Keim and KK are back and next year we are significantly worse in the win column.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I
I actually think the exact opposite. I think they are waiting until the focus turns to the remaining playoff teams this weekend before we get the very bland, very lame "We made big improvements this year, can't wait to see what we do next season" type press conference.

I hope something is in the works, but I doubt it. I don't think Bidwill has the stones to blow it up, and so at most we MIGHT see Vance go somewhere else, but I think Keim and KK are back and next year we are significantly worse in the win column.
this is where I’m at. I think they hope the stench of that game gets a little less stinky the further it’s in the rear view mirror and at most, Vance gets the boot as the sac-lamb.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Most on the staff will find the exits soon without Kliff extension. This is all about job security not love for Kliff. Having Kliff as lame duck coach doesn't help the team. I think Bidwill is extending Kliff by an year and reports will come out soon.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

This. Sadly this.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson