Cowboys Bounce on a Draw

Lorenzo

Reaction score
That penalty is almost never called. I see it happen on 5% (my number) of plays and it almost never gets called.
I'm not saying the refs are innocent because they made mistakes and I still think overall the NFL refs are making the game hard to watch, even when my team isn't playing. the rule that bothers me the most is PI and also roughing the QB. a few years ago I didn't know what a catch was, now I don't know what PI or roughing is anymore. did anyone see Derek Carr draw a hit to the head in the Cincinnati game? he should get fined for that because it is basically making a joke out of safety. there's PI on almost every pass play by both sides and the refs just pick and choose when they want to call it. the NFL needs to improve that and the challenge system turned out to be a joke. NFL refs basically decided against it on their own.

yes it would have been a harsh penalty, but the fact that Dallas couldn't get lined up in time just goes to show they were careless with their time management. that was something that they had problems with all year long, it just got hidden because it hadn't bit them yet. they also ran the clock on themselves and took a delay of game after their fake punt, which still defies logic for me since they were down by two scores at that time.

Last edited: